the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
BELLONA
Her mountainous companion chooses to remain silent, and so the bright creation chooses to take it upon herself to proceed with the conversation. An orange gaze snaps onto a milky one, and although the warrior yearns to anger the stag, she allows her name to slide off her tongue. ""Bellona. From Arto." The glass-horned vixen had given her a nickname that she is none too fond of keeping; it is best to get rid of it right away.

Again the foreign word reaches her harks, and the members dance across her skull at the memory of it. Peacock. She has never heard of such a creature, except for when the striped stallion had labelled her as one as well. Why do people insist on calling me that? The thoughts are more bewildered than they are annoyed. My people are born like this. We do not resemble others. They resemble us. A green tail slaps against a colorful hide as the bird bites back a retort. It already looks as if she has angered one horned beast, and she has no desire to upset another. Quite the opposite, in fact.

At the mention of fitting in, the feisty vixen decides that she likes this blood splattered fae. She shows her new appreciation for the like-minded woman with a flick of her feathers. Let her interpret that action as she sees fit.

""What do you mean? Do you not have a clan full of warriors, with the odd healer?" The dynamics of her old tribe seemed to differ greatly from this one's. ""As intrigued as I am, I am unfamiliar with your spies." Her words are not so harsh as they are usually, for the maiden is genuinely interested in what the white-masked unicorn has to say. An orange stare flickers to the bay, trying to read his reaction as for what he makes of this offer. She cannot gain any information from his expression, causing her mood to darken. Are they not allies now? Isn't he supposed to help her?

Deciding that she doesn't need his opinion in regards to choosing her future, the peahen goes on to state, ""I have trained as a warrior all of my life, but my mother was the Oracle for our tribe. She taught me the skills that are required to reach out to spirits." The maiden mulls over her words for a moment, tossing her head to move her hair from out of her eyes. The warm air is starting to make it stick to her face, and it is not comfortable. Is it shameful to tell her I have lost contact with the spirits? That I have been unable to do so since I came to these lands?

Her words settle the matter for themselves." "But it has been many moons since I have done so. I am not sure I will be able to do it again." There. Half the truth. " "Other than those two skills, I know nothing else. Healing was not something I enjoyed. I preferred to make a reason for healing."

A wicked smile dances across her lips at that statement, and the beauty shrugs her wings again. ""As I said earlier, use me as you see fit. As long as I can continue to battle, I think I will be willing to aid with your intelligence."

{So rushed, I'm sorry! It's late, and I wanted to get this up! Sevin skyped me saying I can skip Oxy. @[Rostislav]}

Walking "Talking"
Image Credit

@[Rostislav] @[Seele]

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:38 AM