the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Of course none of this is going how I might have imagined. First of all, Oxy is here. Second of all, this mare Bellona seems to be an asshole. At least to me. Third of all, and the most obnoxious of these, is the newest development. Seele asks her to be spy, and the peahen accepts! For fuck's sake, I don't even need to BE HERE then! Damaris scratches a paw at my leg, complaining about my piss poor attitude. I stand silently as the two mares exchange words, and find that I am less and less happy to be here. Oxy stays quiet, which surprises me. Doesn't he have some smartass reply to give, especially toward me? Don't mistake my surprise for disappointment; I'm grateful that he keeps his big trap shut. The wickedness that dances around Bellona the Peahen is nearly tangible, and with a quick glance at Seele I can only imagine the fun these two might have together. Perhaps it is best that she becomes a spy instead of a warrior. I have no desire to be bossing around someone who loathes me on sight, and I'm sure that Seele could use more spies. Better for them, and better for me.

After a few seconds of zero brain activity, it dawns on me that I don't actually need to be here anymore. My body groans as I awaken it, moving to say my farewell to all present. Oxy - a gruff nod. I'll be polite today, but don't read anymore into it. At first I think I will give Bellona the same, but she receives a more sarcastic bow instead. Suck it, princess. And finally to my queen, a more sincere bow of my skull. I shall leave you then, as I see I am no longer needed. I send a quick glance at Oxy, daring him to make a snarky response. Oxy, Bellona, my Queen... until next time. I turn tail and begin my journey to wherever is not here, Damaris trailing me at an easy trot. I don't care where I'm going, as long as it's somewhere not dealing with whatever that shindig turned into.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: Wuuut.. legit falling asleep as I'm writing this. Rosti out <3 xoxo
@[Seele]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 01:13 AM