the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The mare speaks. Finally, a name given. Still, though, it was obvious Seele had no qualms against the use of Pfau. It was a lovely name for a creature so full of colour, and it probably would have been used even if she had not resembled one. Alas, it didn’t matter for it seems as though she did not enjoy the name with the flick of her tail.

And, with the flick of her feather's Seele's half-smile half-grimace only widens. The mare asks about the clan of warriors, an odd healer. And with a snort Seele only shakes her head. "We may only have an odd healer, but we have Warriors, Masons (those who build our creations from rock), Sneaks, and our Storyteller (who converses with the Gods). As for the spirits - I am the Necromancer. I can speak to the dead souls of just about any whom you may miss." There is a pause as Rostislav seems to get too anxious to stay there. It was his gracious bow, though, which kept him in her good graces. "Stay well, Rostislav," she offers at my prodding to keep our Legatuses relatively happy.

So, she turned her attention back to Bellona. "It requires attention to detail - the desire for knowledge and the ability to keep it. You see, we must have information if we want to fight. Mainly because we should not waste our warriors on frivolous things. You may still fight as much as you wish - keep your training up. In fact, I encourage you to spar with the other sneaks, to raise their levels. It is important that everyone stay fit. If you have more questions you may find me later."

She turns on her haunches and starts to head back towards the covering of the mists. "This way into the lands. I am Seele… Necromancer, and one of the leaders" she explained before disappearing behind the waterfall and allowing her voice to be all that was left in the tower of stairs. "Make yourself comfortable - and get to know some people. Not all of them bite," and then she was gone, moving up the stairs briskly and down into the Falls herd before disappearing off into the trees without another sound.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

@[Bellona] One more post from you and thread is done - then you can find Seele again if you'd like more info to be explained, etc.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Seele - 07-14-2014, 01:02 AM