the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
BELLONA
The bird has to suppress a contemptuous retort as she watches the mangy stallion turn and leave. Her hard stare rakes across his departing figure as she tries to make up her mind about the horned beast. He has not impressed her so far, and so she places him in the steadily growing ranks of those she is indifferent to. If she is to have no reason to loathe him, then the warrior will foster her ambition elsewhere. That sarcastic bow of his will do him no favors however, and the battle-lusting maiden will punish him for his disrespect.No one asked for you to be here anyway, she remarks silently to his retreating form.

The petite unicorn's dark tones touch her ears again, and the peahen looks down at the woman to hear her speak. She is listing off the duties and ranks of those who live here, and although the Chieftess takes in this information, she is disinterested in its contents. A spark embeds itself in her colored walls when Iohuitzin speaks of spirits. The hybrid stores this slice of knowledge in her cranium to be used later. Even if she cannot speak with them in person, perhaps this fae can bridge the gap between the beauty and her ancestors. She pushes the thought aside for now, no matter how much it begs for her attention. Just give me what I'm here for.

As soon as the blood-dusted woman confirms that she may fight, even encouraging it, the brightly-hued bird is sold. "I think you may find me suiting of this position, Necromancer." And I have questions for you later. The stress on the unicorn's title is not meant to be disrespectful, but instead it is meant to show respect. There are not many who have earned it from her before, and especially not in such a small span of time. Seele did offer her home to a stranger though, and as much as the peahen refuses to show it, she is grateful for that. This land is far too foreign for her to be seeking refuge elsewhere; at least for now.

The hybrid watches the vixen as she descends the stairway and disappears from sight. She considers conversing with the stag that has brought her here, but she owes him nothing for his actions, even if he seems to think so. Nevertheless, the maiden turns an ear to him to acknowledge his presence, offering only a snort as a way to say goodbye. There will be plenty of time for the two to speak later, but for now the bird is content to just be. The lonely creature is not so lonely any more.

It is without another word that Bellona follows after the horned mare, her feathers trailing after her as she moves.

{Complete.}

Walking "Talking"
Image Credit

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Bellona - 07-14-2014, 04:35 PM