the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Her knight was here, but why? What had happened that they both happened to be here, and where was Penna? She reached carefully with her mind to Penna in search of his mind. She was greeted with a flimsy wall, and she pressed her mental thoughts against it trying to push it down. It worked there was almost a snap to be heard within her head. Images flooded her mind Kiara pulling hairs his mad dash to Ciceron with the hair. ’Oh Penna... Thank you my guardian.' She could feel his relief at avoiding her anger. The mare turned all of her raging emotions back to her mate, her second soul. He was confused that was very clear in his tense muscles and words. Ears pricked as eyes trailed over his large warm face. It suddenly struck her that he was not right. He was covered in blood, burns and cuts a like. ""Ciceron you are hurt! What happened to you?" She held back slightly from her true feelings. What if he didn't feel the same about her as he once had. Feelings flooded her once again compelling her to move closer to reach out. Extending her dainty muzzle trying to touch his own handsome mug. Even after all the heartache and leaving she still adored him. He was on a pedestal that could never be taken down or replaced.

Tender nostrils flared drawing in his musky, yet coppery scent. "I know why we both are here. It would seem we have had some... outside help to meet." She looked towards the sky once more thanking her bonded for his interference. "Penna and Kiara staged this to get us together. I assume they did this to try and help us were apparently couldn't help ourselves." She gazed up into his familiar warm eyes. It was incredible how just his presence could calm her, take away her fears and pain. He really was the second half of her. How is it she could feel so strongly about this stud and her handsome falcon? It was a very different kind of love she felt for the Knight than Penna.

His words drew her back making her tail flick slightly out of nerves. "I am upset because, I..." Her voice faltered as she allowed her mask to drop from her face. Her emotions would be easy enough for him to read anyway. "I miss you more than I have ever missed anything Ciceron. You have always and will always be my everything. Even if you can't stand mmmme any mmmore at least think of your son." Soft eyes fell to the grass at her hooves before rising to his again. She had said her piece, now she must wait for him to speak his. Even though watching his suffering was killing her bleeding heart. Once he had spoken she would beg for him to return with her. To have Aly or someone heal and accept him, so their family could be whole once more.
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

It had taken the falcon a while to find the cat, because he had stopped to fetch something. Where is that annoying kitty at? He kept his present clutched tightly within his sharp talons. The cat's crispy scent wafted up from a tree he had been flying past. Ah, so that's where she is hiding! He thought triumphantly as the falcon swooped low and dived gracefully into the weeping willow. She was below him pacing, just as nervous as he was. He cooed softly down before lowering his feathered body closer to hers. He stood awkwardly on one leg his prize clutched tightly in his left scaly foot. As the cat once more lowered her hindquarters to the branch, he extended his sharp black daggers and dropped his present. A plump dove with very minamal damage to it. A swift grab and puncturing of the neck had taken it's life swiftly. Carefully the bird nudged the warm prey towards Kiara. She might not realize it, but it was his way of saying thank you for the help.

He was not able to feel satisfied, at that moment Parelia was calling his mind. His sharp yellow beak clicked trying to fight her with only half of his heart. The wall he had built crumbled easily against her prodding. He had no choice in allowing his soul-mate in. Images flashed through their minds. Fear gripped his strong chest, how angry would his sweet winged mare be with him? He waited to feel her rage, but she surprised him with her kind heart. She was thankful for his plans. The feelings she ahd for him only drew their bond stronger.
"Speach" ’Thoughts’
Words: 778 @[Ciceron]
OOC: yay! I missed playing their love so much! P.S. You have my permission to powerplay her if you would like =]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia] - by Parelia - 07-02-2014, 06:59 PM