the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

When it came to the world of love and disaster no one would ever figure out how it functioned. One could guess but then no sooner it would prove you wrong leaving you right back where you started. Gazing over his painted lady he couldn't be angry with her for what had happened between them, he might not understand but the outcome was all still the same. Deep down he felt that he should be angry but it was not in his nature to let such deep carnal emotions seep into his personality. Over the last weeks he couldn't exactly say what all had happened to him for he had been walking around lost in his own grief. Every moment that he could remember was heavily clouded making even those encounters difficult to remember. The only memory that did seem to stand out was Aurelia's attack upon the Falls. It was the one place he had managed to let Kiara down failing to protect her from the mares fire, granted it was how he had gotten the burns over himself but those were of insignificance.

"Ciceron you are hurt! What happened to you?" Hearing his name once again from Parelia's mouth still shocked his senses from the daze he had been under. It was almost all too much for him to take all at once, her scent, her presence, the sound of her voice it was testing what little restraint he could manage. The worry upon her face softened his posture slightly as he lowered his head to a more reasonable level. "It's nothing to worry about, I am fine." He said gently reaching his muzzle forward with a little hesitance to touch his fae's. Inhaling deeply was out of the question for he was scared he would subcumb to the euphoria he felt whenever he was with his mate. There would never be another that made him feel the same way for as long as he lived.

The warmth of her touch made all his nerves quiver with electricity making him crave more. The distance between them was too much to bear even though it was no more than a couple inches. . "I miss you more than I have ever missed anything Ciceron. You have always and will always be my everything. Even if you can't stand mmmme any mmmore at least think of your son." With these final words the last of his restraint shattered into a million pieces. He was in disbelief that she would ever think something such as this, could she not see how much all this staying away was killing him? Stepping forward he lifted his head to curl it over his lover's neck drawing her to him so no distance remained. Inhaling with some difficulty he fought to control his overwhelmed emotions as he was flooded with longing to never move from this spot again. The feel of her skin against his was the first comfort he had felt since the day they had left one another.

"Staying away has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Never say such things again for I will always love you regardless of what happens." The words were difficult to say but when he had he felt as if thousands of pounds had been lifted from his shoulders. Despite the protests from the side of his neck he stayed holding Parelia tightly against him never wanting to let go again. Thankfully the injured side of himself was away from Parelia to avoid getting any blood on her perfect frame or wings. Moving his muzzle over her skin he greedily took in her familiar scent and feel as he groomed her coat to give his mind something to focus on other than what his gender tendencies were trying to focus on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Flicking her head to the treetops as rustling leaves drew her attention she watched as Penna finally arrived. It was about time, you would think flying would make one faster. Her curiosity perked as the smell of death drifted towards her. Watching as the dead dove was tossed towards her she tilted her head wondering what was up, was this for her? This was definitely a first for her, a bird bringing her a dead bird... a little odd but still. A grateful chuff escaped her throat as she crouched over the dove sniffing at it for a moment before starting to try and de-feather the carcass. This was always the part she hated the most about birds, there were always too many pesky feathers to rip off before you could get to the good part.

After a little work she finally got it to an acceptable product before she dug in easily crushing the fragile bones between her teeth. Leaving a portion of meat unfinished she nosed it towards the falcon with a purr, she figured she should share it to be nice. Sitting up again she lifted her paw to her face, licking it before proceeding to wash her face off. Eventually they would have to head back to their bonded, but she figured they might as well spend sometime together to make sure things were back to normal. Plus it would give them a chance to get any lovey stuff there might be over with before they returned.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: I so missed them together!! You can powerplay Cic as you wish as well :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 07-02-2014, 08:53 PM