the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia watched her knight concern written on every dainty feature. What had he been doing since she had left in order to be in such a terrible state? He was bleeding right in front of her and she had no idea whatsoever on how to help him, how to make is pain go away. It was killing her almost as much as the time she had made the horrible choice of leaving her mate. ’If I hadn't left him he would not be like this.' Pain stabbed at her heart the pain of battle was not even close to the pain of seeing her beloved so physically broken. Clearly her life had been easy compared to his since she had left with their son. Now that her son was older, he would have to meet his father. No male could be brought up right without a father, especially as great a stallion as Ciceron teaching him. At that thought she could see the two standing side by side, Ilios grown proud and strong, yet merciful and kind like her knight. ’I have to figure out a way to get him to come home, to be with us.' Determination flared like the magic fire she could conjure within her heart. He would come with her even if she had to roast his butt all the way there and keep him on the flame for the rest of his life. ’Surely I can get him to that conclusion without harming him more.' The bleeding heart didn't have to think on that for long. Healing was the way to bring him home, the way to get him to stay with her was to show him the wonderful herd she had in the Edge.

He seemed to come out of whatever ill thoughts he was having as she spoke his name. As his head lowered and extended she greeted it without hesitation, almost a little to vigorously she bumped her nose against his soaking up his warmth and scent. He was hers and he would always be she knew that, but fear had grown in her kind heart; fear that he would have moved on. Shoving the evil thought away she just stood with her muzzle against his enjoying everything that was her knight as if it would be the last time she would ever see him. Her voice shook slightly as she struggled to control the tide wave of emotions, "I'm sorry for how I left Ciceron. I should have calmed down before I spoke. I was rash and mean, and for that I am deeply sorry." Parelia named justly, fighter, had a side that would always put others first, even if she would have to fight them later on.

After what seemed like eons the silver knight held her. As she pressed her small frame against his all her fears melted with his love and heat. He was her other half, he was, well, everything she was not and she loved it. The time away had taken it's toll on her; if it had been for his son she would have stopped eating, would have faded away to nothing. Sending a silent prayer of thanks to the god she soaked up his words, locking them into her memory. These words would keep her going through the roughest of times, whether she knew that yet or not. The cremello copied his movements like a mirror, holding onto his strong young body grooming away the dirt from his broken pelt, careful to be gentle with him. Odd as it might be she found it funny to be taking such tentative care with her mighty warrior. As she cleaned away both their fears she thought on how to approach the subject. As her soft voice left her lips she paused letting her muzzle rest against his shoulder, "Ciceron, my love, please allow me to take you to the World's Edge, even if you feel you can't stay, I would like for you to meet my friends and be healed." Taking a deep breath she continued, "While you're there I know a little stallion that would love to see his daddy." She let it rest there allowing him to take in her words, hoping he would not see the plan behind these simple words. She hopped beyond hope that he would have picked up the few words she had picked ever so carefully, friends, love, allow, can't stay, little stallion, and most importantly; daddy.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’
Words: 748 @[Ciceron]
OOC: Oh she has a tricky side I didn't know about lol. <3

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia] - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 01:45 AM