the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It had been so long since he had felt warmth enter his heart, felt the touch of another on his skin that was not trying to rip him to pieces, and most importantly felt whole again. The moment that Parelia had walked away was the day that his world stopped turning. Things became meaningless, time passed without purpose. His heart had fallen cold and he was just a passenger in this game of life. Nothing had mattered to the stallion in the weeks that preceded today hence the reason so many wounds littered his muscular frame. Each wound was a way of him trying to cope, trying to block out the deafening pain that made him want to die. Now that things seemed to have turned a corner between his love and himself things carried hope for a future where he existed.

Silently he wondered how his son was doing as he had not seen him in a number of weeks. It had been painful not to get the chance to watch as his son grow up and made him feel as if he had failed not only as a mate but also as a father. The words of his own father haunted him daily making him question his ability to raise anyone other than himself. Things were just so confusing and uncertain making it hard to figure out what was the correct path for him to follow. What did this mean between himself and Parelia? He was doubtful that she would ever return to the Falls so where did that leave them?

"I'm sorry for how I left Ciceron. I should have calmed down before I spoke. I was rash and mean, and for that I am deeply sorry.”
Listening quietly as his mare spoke made his heart twist. “It is not your fault.” He replied quietly not wanting to move an inch. “Everything is my fault. I am the failure.” His silent additions to the conversation made things all come back to him, making him regret not doing more to fix things before they had walked away. Sighing softly he tried to brush off the depression brought along by his recollections. Spasms in his torn muscles made him tense up and straighten his neck slightly trying to relieve the pain. He could still feel the thin lines of hot crimson trickling down his shoulder but again he ignored it as he turned back to Parelia. He deserved the wounds that had been inflicted upon him, a small price to pay given his many failures.

As the burning questions finally came forth he knew there was no putting off responding but to be honest he did not know how to respond. She was asking him to leave the Falls where he had given his word to protect and go somewhere unknown. Could he essentially abandon his duties as Praetor and just leave? He wanted to be with his family but in a sense both places where his family, the falls was his adoptive family while Parelia and Ilios were his true blood family. The decision was difficult to make but somehow he knew what he needed to do despite how difficult it would be. “Your home will not allow me to enter their borders. To them I am only an intruder… I have not spoken with Midas about leaving..” The words were difficult to conjure up but his decision had been made. He would need to leave the Falls if he was to ever be happy though he was not looking forward to the impending conversation with Midas. “ I will still come if you would like me to but I must leave again shortly afterwards. I doubt I will be welcomed by the Edge being still associated with the Falls. I would like to see Ilios though but I do not need healed it will heal eventually.” He replied finally ignoring the burning spasms lashing out through the deep wounds.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 07-06-2014, 10:17 PM