Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

And please remember me as in the dream
We had as rug burned babies
Among the fallen trees and fast asleep
Beside the lions and the ladies.

The sound of hooves upon the sands, caused the golden girl to twirl delicately upon her haunches. Water trailed from her lips, catching the last rays of flight as they fell onto the bloody sands. Adding to the flurry of movement, Stella's wings beat gently as she glided higher into the air - bright orangey yellow face looking down upon the stallion and his companion with interest. Trilling softly, she hovered in midair, as electricity began to spark from her outstretched wings. Friend? We've never seen them before... Stella mentally thought, tuttering softly. Phaedra shrugged silently, as her dazzling sea-green gaze fell upon the stallion.

Alluring, she let her gaze drop, inspecting his dusky coat, and splattered flank. Such an odd marking...yet her own bird catcher spots were equally odd, she mused as her gaze continued to wander. He was handsome, in a rugged boyish way - or perhaps the ruggedness was merely caused by his tattered appearance. Still, Phaedra found it rather charming.

That is...until he opened his mouth.

Her ears flicked back momentarily at the casual greeting he offered, though her annoyance was quickly replaced with a mask of flirtation and charm. Phaedra was as fake as they came, although she liked to think of herself more as an actress. Long eye lashes fluttered slightly, as she tossed her head, sending waves of glistening mane cascading down her delicate neck. "Who am I, sugar? I think the real question, is who are you."

He was just her type. Young, handsome, impressionable, and flightless. Stepping forward - her strides easy and smooth upon the sands - Phaedra tried to bring herself close to the boy - nearly shoulder to shoulder. As she moved, the glistening in her mane and tail seemed to bleed into her coat, causing a subtle sparkle to grace her sooty pelt. She hadn't had the opportunity to use her magic for some time...and if she was to disappear from Helovia forever tonight, she might as well leave with a handsome youngster longingly watching her go. But would her magic work on one so young? Ha! What a silly question. He was a stallion wasn't he? No matter how young, they could always be counted to concern themselves with the fairer sex.

As her magic slowly bubbled to the surface, causing her coat to gleam even more brilliantly, Phaedra tilted her head to the side demurely. They always liked being the hero, didn't they? Of course they did. With a weary sigh, Phaedra's long lashed batted once again, her crisp gaze peering flirtatiously towards Sacre. "Tell me sugar, what do you do around here? Let me guess...warrior?" Her voice was like a melody as she spoke, hoping that her magic would enrapture the colt and liven things up a bit.

[Up to you if and how the magic effects him! And yes! ALL THE TAGGING! Do you want to be tagged?]

That called you what you like and even might
Give a gift for your behavior
A fleeting chance to see a trapeze
Swinger high as any savior.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 06-30-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-30-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Amani - 07-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 07-06-2014, 04:16 PM