the Rift

[OPEN] Iron and Wine [Joining]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just a Dreamer in the Skies

I am finally back home from patrolling. Man am I tired. Who knew being a good herd member and patrols could be so, tiring. Then again, once I learn to fly it won't be so hard. I really do need to find someone to teach me, before my body gets much bigger. After all, I would hate to be grounded for never learning to fly. Wish Momma had been around long enough to really teach me. Then again, she told me she figured it out on her own. Maybe I will too? The moonlight plays across my super clean coat. I know now I must of inherited Momma's beauty magic. One day I will be just as beautiful as she was, if not more so.

For now i'll just setting with sleeping in the oasis for a bit, before I seek out Cera or Dalibor or any other pegasus I run across in this desert to teach me..

But wait, what's this? As I move in closer to the oasis, I see that I will not be alone. A strange mare and Sacre are already here. Eagerly I move forward just in time to hear Sacre ask who she is. So that must mean she's not from here. An intruder?! Oh hell no, not in my home. Her voice is sickly sweet, as she calls him sugar and asks who he is. Something about her I just don't like.... I can't place it, but I just don't. My eyes narrow onto the mare as she goes on to ask what Sacre does around here. By this time I am slipping up to stand near Sacre and Inari. "I believe he asked you a question first." I snift the air, and I don't smell the same scent that lingers on Sacre's and my coats on her's.... I don't like this one bit. "So how about you tell us who you are, and why you are so far into Dragon's Throat herdlands." I can feel my anger boiling, and with it my own personal magic rising within me. I almost dare her to try something. Give me a reason intruder.... Just give me a dang reason....

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Sacre]

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 06-30-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-30-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Amani - 07-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 07-06-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 07-06-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Tandavi - 07-14-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Amani - 07-14-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 07-20-2014, 12:27 PM