Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

And please remember me as in the dream
We had as rug burned babies
Among the fallen trees and fast asleep
Beside the lions and the ladies.

For a moment as the boy continued to adamantly demand her name, with the insistence of youth, Phaedra was concerned that her magic hadn't worked. Her golden ears flickered with hesitation, as she tried to formulate what she would do, if her magic had indeed failed to take hold. Certainly, she could fly while he couldn't. She could escape to the skies, should some unbecoming situation begin to arise. Certainly it seemed to be looking that way...

As Amani approached, her gaze full of mistrust and vinegar, Phaedra stifles the desire to roll her eyes. Mares usually didn't like her...Fillies however, usually weren't so rude, but the golden girl was unsurprised. The young pegasus was remarkably plain, at least compared to Phaedra, who glittered with the light of the stars themselves. Further, from what Phaedra recalled of the rules governing the Throat, so long as Phaedra wasn't hostile, the painted girl was not allowed to use magic upon her. That was so long as Gaucho and Midas were still in charge. They were still in charge, weren't they?

Before Phaedra was forced to respond to Amani's childish challenge, Sacre did so for her. Ahhhh...so it did work, Phaedra thought, quite pleased. She turned her lithe form to face the blue-eyed stud, sea-green gaze flickering as she batted her long eyelashes. "Why thank you sugar." She cooed. Turning her head to Amani, the flirtatious and sweet facade immediately dropped. Her eyes glinted dangerously, as she smiled condescendingly. "Oh we were just getting to that part, little one." Her voice was sweet, but her gaze seemed positively laced with poison as she addressed Amani.

Looking back to Sacre, she shifted her weight, ever so slightly bridging the distance between the two, in a suggestive way. Her wavy forelock trailed down the center of her nose, as she delicately tilted her head to the side with a sigh. "I'm Phaedra, sugar. Here to see my best friend Sohalia." She replied to Sacre and Amani's question, unknowingly name-dropping of one of their Sultana's. "And I'm so far in, darling, because I'm allowed to be. Why don't you go...play in the sands-" Trailing off, Phaedra turned away from Amani, trying to completely block her from Sacre's view, such that she would be the only thing in his line of sight. "We have some things to ... discuss." Coyly, Phaedra reached her nose out, to try and nudge his shoulder.

@[Amani] lololol this thread.

That called you what you like and even might
Give a gift for your behavior
A fleeting chance to see a trapeze
Swinger high as any savior.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 06-30-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-30-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Amani - 07-03-2014, 01:56 AM