[OPEN] !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting]

Ruske Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
there's a monster living under my bed
whispering in my ear
there's an angel, with a hand on my head

she says I've got nothing to fear

He was little more than a brief glimmer in the sky – red light flashing overhead. I lifted my head in surprise to follow the movement. Valiance. Did he need something? I peered up at the dragon, reading haste in his movements but no fear. He seemed to indicate a northerly direction before departing. I could not fathom his true purpose, but my hooves began to move without delay. Surely Resplendence had some use for me... I wondered what it might be as I walked, but only mildly. I would learn soon enough.

I found them gathered in a random corner of the Edge: Resplendence, Alysanne, and Brisa. Something in me warmed at the sight of those – dare I call them friends? A hoarse whicker began in my throat and rumbled outward, the most pleasant greeting I could muster. Kind, brilliant creatures, all of them. I felt almost comfortable alongside such beings. Thus, with a brief nod of my head I continued my greeting, pausing first to blink at the small creatures tagging near Brisa’s side. Foals – well, it was the season for that kind of thing. I thought briefly of Faeanne, but shook the concern off as quickly as it had come. She would be fine away from my side for a brief while. I was not... I had no reason to drag her along everywhere, as Aurelia had done. Twisting my face into what I hoped was a friendly expression, I cocked an eye at Brisa’s little ones, instead. “Congratulations. They look quite healthy.” With a glance at the mare I added, “And you as well, Brisa.” That was polite enough, wasn’t it?

I shifted my attention to the moon doctors afterward. The reason for my presence seemed pointed enough, with the two of them gathered – a healer’s meeting. Well, perhaps it would at least be brief. “Resplendence. Alysanne. What have you called us for?” Perhaps that was a little brusque, but I only had so much courtesy in me – and anyway, I had only just endured a tedious and entirely wasteful meeting for Kahlua’s benefit. I glanced about the clearing with a sharp eye, wondering how many others would come, and how soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting] - by Ruske - 07-06-2014, 11:23 PM