the Rift

[OPEN] !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
a silhouette and nothing more is all that's left behind

As Aly arrived, asking how she was doing Res managed one of her meek smiles. "Good, though we must speak with our healers - I have some ideas..." she explained, shuffling her weight a little bit as the sight of a grey mare and her two foals slid into view. A smile graced Brisa's face as she called her greeting and pulled up near them.

Though, before she could speak, another pulled up. This time it was the gruff form of Ruske who appeared, asking to see what it was they had been called for. Alas, it was the glass form of Ayelet, whom Res had met in the caves but once, who arrived next only offering the word of 'present' before sidestepping away towards her own place. And then, it was the blue-tinted mare who had saved her herb box in the caves. The familiar name of kitten sliding from her lips in a coo-like sound and a smile upon her maw. Gentle eyes meet the mare's gaze for a moment or two before she offers a bob of her head in greeting until her eyes fall upon Nayati. The sweet one only bowed her head as Valiance came swirling back towards Res and landing upon her withers in a swift movement. But it was not just Valiance who returned but the other paint who had stuck by Alysanne's side during the darkness - who had changed because her magic was unable to protect them.

Gently, she cleared her throat. Quiet voice trilled out into the air and floated around all of them. "This meeting will be quick, for I know that many are already tired from the other meeting. However, we need to bring a few things forth - to your attention. I wish to find ways to expand everyone's knowledge, and so I hope that each session we can hold about three classes to not only teach each other but fellow members of our herd and even our allies once we gain them. I will offer a class on the herbs which help to deal with mental illnesses and stress. Ruske has offered to teach first aid earlier, and I hope that he will be willing to do so soon. If you are willing to teach something, anything, please do let me know and we can try and get you in on these next seasons. Alysanne has basic herb knowledge for a few herbs that have multiple uses - if she would be willing to teach that, then we should be set for this season. Once you have attended five different classes and can show your knowledge from these classes you will have the chance to move up from an Acolyte to a Skilled Nurse." There is a light pause, as her uncertainty shuffles around and she grabs her bearings again. "I hope that we will also be able to spread some of this knowledge to our warriors - to aid them until someone can get to them to really help them. We would also love to hear your ideas on things which we can do. And, I hope to send a few of you out each season - with a warrior or another healer - to collect some herbs for our supply."

With that, she stopped speaking, allowing her eyes to scan the crowd and see what their thoughts were. It was time the healers got a chance to learn - to spread the knowledge and assist in healing all of those which they could. For the Edge was their family, and the family must find ways to protect and save itself….

@[Alysanne] @[Ayelet] @[Brisa] @[Lakota] @[Miykael] @[Nayati] @[Ruske]
-- No posting order now, just respond
Trying to keep things moving. We will probably have to start the classes in Orangemoon just because of the time restraints ^^

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting] - by Resplendence - 07-14-2014, 04:46 PM