the Rift

[OPEN] cut through the rock [crafters]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

After meeting with Cashmere, she knew they needed to start on the projects soon. Meaning, they needed to get to this stuff as quickly as possible. Elsa headed east from her usual gathering place in the meadow. It usually provided such a great place to rest, and stuff herself till her heart was content.

But today was different, an eager little flame was burning within her. Ever since Cashmere, she was excited to have a partner in crime in which she could, maybe, rule the world with someday. Big dreams, yes, but ones that were within reach, technically.

As she came to a stop near the base of the mountain, she drank in it's towering view. The rock face steeped upward, the rocky surface jutting out in all directions. It would be quite the canvas to work in. At least the first "big project" was something that could be easily done, just simple cutting right? Well, maybe not, but it was wishful thinking.

Her body turned so her rump was nearly pressed against the rocky face. She lifted her head in the air a little, first calling to her want-to-be-BFF. "Cashmere! Let's get this goin'!" She called first, and let that echo for a moment. Then, in reply, quickly calling the rest of the crafting crew. "Come on crafters, we've got to get to know each other." In her mind, they were going to be like this really awesome guild who can get things done in a snap. Elsa smiled, pleased as she waited for them all to arrive.
words 259 | tags Cashmere [First please!], Amani, Rasta, Solace, Fraub, Midas (all potential crafters (and those who wanted to are) tagged) | ooc this is to start cell building. I expect this to take a rather long time, as the crafters need to know each other too. Basically, we are going to call an intro and then everyone just come and say their name. Then Cashmere and Elsa will explain what's going on and then get started on the first cell. There will be a good length of time to get posts in, so no rush!

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
It's clear after my meeting with Elsa that there is much work to be done. Prison cells are the first thing to start. And hopefully soon I will be able to get my crafting magic and add glass to the stone mix. There is much work to be done and we need all the help we can get. I hear her call and pick up a lope through the forest, arriving shortly at her side. Maybe it's that we're both greys, maybe it's that we're both Masons. That we're both girls? I don't know, but I feel some sort of kinship with her. Could it be that.. she likes me? That we'll be friends? I can only hope. That's all I want is to fit in.

I pull up alongside her white chassis, her blue-tipped wings. She is beautiful in a way I could never hope to be. I feel comely next to her brilliance. I press my muzzle close to her shoulder and come to stand equal with her. She has called to the other crafters. -You are so needy sometimes - it's something I've never understood. Pathetic, really.- Yes, I am needy. I want to be loved. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I will have some sort of kinship with these other crafters, too. "I wonder who all will come." I speak rhetorically. Aaron.. Ulrik.. Farenjar? Will they all appear? Are there others who are like me with magic of their own to create?

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The sky was an open sanctuary, when the air below grew thick and unbearable I could always lift toward heaven. The higher elevation cleared my mind, sharpened the senses. The feel of warmth air pockets soothing beneath my feathers, giving them rise without much effort from me. I danced with the clouds, closing my eyes and simply falling in a spiral before catching myself and banking hard in tight circles. Flying always seemed to make even horrible days bearable.

The simple abandonment and freedom was more refreshing than the coolest drink of water—as I watched the valley shrink from below and saw trees turn into tiny sticks jutting from a earth canvas, my own will to remain shrank away. Eyes rose toward the distant hills far beyond this home and I yearned as a child did, to travel abroad, see what amazing placed lay beyond the reach of Helovians.

That was of course until I caught the whispers of Elsa’s call; her words were a muffled cry as the wind overtook my senses. She had been eager to get started the last time we spoke and it would seem that today was just day for getting her first herd assignment started. Without hesitation I folded my right wing and sailed sharply into a roll before closing the other and descending again toward my personal paradise, my personal hell in disguise.

It wasn’t long before Elsa and Cashmere came into view, they stood at the base of a mighty mountain, its jagged cliffs shadowing their tiny frames. I pulled up and soared overhead before landing a safe distance from their position. I jogged up to join my two Mason’s with a breathless smile creasing my sweaty façade apart in a brilliant beam, “Ready to build?” I huffed, enthused to see what powers they had mastered and how I could aid in this venture.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
There had been a call for crafters. It was one of the only calls that I thought I would be able to follow, after all what else was I truly good at? Graceful legs shot forward at a swinging canter towards the rocks in the north east. I had no magic that allowed me to create things, but I could feel things others couldn't. I had needed to in order to survive being blind, and even though I had the gift of sight - of colours flying around - I still knew how to feel the vibrations.

The lack of ability to speak did not stop me from appearing, though I had thought it would have kept me recluse until I could form something. Alas, as I pulled up I cautiously arrived at Midas's side, bobbing my head in greeting. He knew my name, he could introduce me. Though, I wasn't sure how I was going to go about trying to explain just all that I could do. A gentle huff of my breath against the ground and a slight tail flick allowed the ground to just barely rumble in movements. Earthquakes loosen rock. That's the only physical thing I can offer - other than letting them know what areas were weak. Would that suffice? Would I even be able to assist in whatever endeavour they had planned for these lands? Would Sohalia even had allowed me to help had I stayed in the Throat? Would anyone at all ever allow me to help?

--OOC
sorry it's so late ;-;
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"Come on crafters, we've got to get to know each other."  

Her harks flew forward, the sound of Ellie's call startling her. She had nearly forgotten that her dearest sister called these beautiful lands her home, too. Hopes soared as she flicked her harks back into their normal position, concentrating on making her way to the gathering, or at least she hoped it would be a gathering... 

Petite hooves picked across rock and chilly waters clumsily,  at one point her hoof slipped and sent her right fore leg splashing into the chilly waters. A startled whinny broke from her velvet kissers. Stepping back a few strides, she shook herself vigorously,  then moved on, the small breeze chilling her bodice, a slight shiver rattling her lean frame every now and then, causing glass feathers to clank and the white and blue feather just above her shoulder to quiver. The beautiful token had been a present from her dearest sister, Elsa, or how Abi calls her, Ellie. And within a few strides, her blue and brown orbs settled on her beautiful pale bodice, a warm smile picked up the tips of her lips at the sight of her sister, and around her, Cashmere,  a girl she had met awhile ago, she was strange, but Abishia had come to like her a lot. Then, Midas,  a great Stallion that Abishia respected beyond belief, for he was her czar. And the forth, she had never come to meet her, but she sure was pretty. 

They were speaking, but cascading waterfalls now drowned out their voices, but Abishia called out to them with a warm whinny anyways. Carefully, she approached them at a slow jog, orbs glued to the ground, making sure No more obstacles jumped into her path. 

When she arrived, she hurried over to Elsa, digging her maw into her right wing, taking a deep breath, happiness running through her veins. But a moment after, she stepped back, bowing her dome to Midas, Cashmere,  the unknown mare, then to Elsa, her dearest sister, the one she loved so much it hurt. Her orbs were full of love and excitement, the thought of finally being able to live with Ellie was overbearing. "Sister, Sir Midas, Cashmere, it's a pleasure to see you all again. She slightly bowed her dome again, then turned to the mare she had yet meet."Hello, I am Abishia,  a newly appointed Artisan. What is your name, ma'am?" Then, with a sweet smile, she let her gaze sweep across Midas, then Cashmere. She was home... Finally she had a place she could rest her head, and make serial friends.

"I heard the call for crafters.  I have come to assist with anything I can to my ability. Please put me to work. "

----------------------------

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

E L S A

The first to arrive was no one other than the lovely Cashmere. Maybe Elsa was a little excited to have a friend, but what was wrong with that? For what seemed like forever, Elsa never had a "friend" she had a sister, a child, but never a friend. It was like she had always lacked the ability to be sympathetic, or to catch ones eye. She never knew what her problem was, but she sure wished that Cashmere wouldn't leave her. Not like everyone else. She smiled at her friend and gave a friendly muzzle to her shoulder, careful not to scare her away too soon. "I hope at least one of them." She replied to her question, and adding a small laugh. Elsa had to admit though, she was nervous being in charge again, even if this time it was with another.

Midas was the next to arrive, his presence brining a sense of relief. He seemed just as eager as Elsa and Cashmere to get this show on the road, and Elsa smiled nodding her head a little too eagerly. "Ready as i'll ever be." I replied shyly, before another approached.

This one I had not seen before. She was of light color, just like Elsa, although a little darker. She was beautiful that was sure, and then suddenly a light rumble in the earth. Elsa's brow furrowed a little, worried about the earth. The mare had still not spoken, why? Maybe she could not speak. "I have not met you before miss, my name is Elsa.... did you feel that rumble? Was that you?" As far as she knew, the other two present had no sort of powers like that. Then again, maybe the Helovian gods were planning another disaster. Well, lets hope this was hers.

Then, little Abishia had arrived, her charismatic nature adding a new level to the small gathering. She greeted them all, and introduced herself before gracefully bowing to them all. Then, it seemed that Abishia was the last to join their little group. Elsa frowned, but remained hopeful. "Maybe the others will come later, but we must move forward without them." She finished.

Elsa meandered over to the base of the mountain, tapping her front hoof against the rock, indicating this is what they were working with. "This is what were doing, we must carve a cell. Yes, it is morbid, but it need to be about..." She dipped her hoof into a deep well of mud nearby, and moved back to the mountain. With her hoof, she gently traced the outline, taking flight to outline the top, and down the other side. Now, before them, was a mud square-like shape on the side of the mountain. Then, she drew vertical lines every so often. "This is the shape, and the lines in the middle the bars. Although, we need to think of a way to put an entry way in, to keep them in, and us, out. Any ideas for that? If not, we can work on removing the rock." She smiled, looking to Cashmere to add her own ideas.

words -- | tags @Cashmere | ooc any other crafters please feel free to join whenever! <3

Table by Vossity
Credits

Adoptable
Elsa returns my friendly gesture and presses her muzzle against my shoulder. I smile and I feel a part of me purr with joy. Frieeeeends! She keeps to herself, but I sense She is annoyed at my childish joy. Midas appears soon after, landing nearby and approaching us with an enthusiasm I did not really expect from him. He has always seemed more the brooding type to me, and his energy now is more like a yearling's. I beam at him, enjoying his spirit. That's the kind of energy that we need to break the rock and get building. Having our King behind us is encouraging, and I become more sure that Elsa and I can figure out the magic we are newly blessed with.

Another one appears, but I have no idea who she is. She seems to know Midas, I presume he knows her. Suddenly, the ground rumbles beneath me, and I jump, my legs splaying in surprise. AHHHH WHAT THE.. -OH SHIT! Wait.. wait.. look at her you dumb fool. Didn't you see that twitching?- She scolds me, but I can tell by her initial reaction that she was unsure what was happening as well. I huff and I feel some sort of pain course through me. I wince and cower in my skin, my body language showing that I'm tight and in pain. -Fucking chicken, grow up.-

Abishia was the next to join, and her youthful liveliness matched Midas's energy. The more the merrier! Finally the pain fades and I can put a smile back on my face. I stand up straighter and smile back at the young paint that I have met once before. Our meeting was brief, but I like the filly.

Before introductions can be completed, Elsa is down to business. Though normally I'd object to skipping the niceties, I understand that these are pressing matters that must be attended to. I have responsibilities now! I turn to look at the rock, and watch the mud drawing that Elsa paints with her glittery hoof. Instantly I have a question.

"Are we carving it into the mountain, or are we making it separate from the mountain?" That's a valid question right? I turn to look at Midas, wondering if he has input on what sort of cell he would like to make. Then I turn to the mare whose name I don't know. "Miss, you seem to have some ideas on how we can free rock to build? That earthquake.." Her voice reverberates in my mind. "That was you, wasn't it? Can you break rock that way?" That would be of great help. I am sure that I can break rock and maybe carve it with these new powers, but I have yet to test them out.

I walk forward and press my horn to one of edge vertical lines that Elsa has drawn. I concentrate on one spot, and I see the tip of my horn begin to glow with a purplish light, like the color on my belly. I pull my horn down a few inches, and I hear the rock crack as it separates where I have touched it. I step back with a look of joy and amazement all over my face. Even the Voice is impressed with my powers.

Tags: @[Midas], @[Rasta], @[Abishia], @[Elsa]
I know Angel is on a cruise so her response may be a little slow. But I want you to know that I POSTED. :D

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Rasta arrived, her swaying pale frame a brilliant glow compared to a too bright canopy of vibrant green. I smiled, blowing softly when a nicker took leave between grinning lips, “Rasta.” I murmured, dipping crown in her direction. One glance into those eyes and I knew that she could still see me—but on the flip side of that gift, my lady friend also lacked a voice.

As if to prove her usefulness though, the lass talked silently with earth in a manner that only a fellow earthsinger could hear; her effort caused a faint but noticeable tremble beneath our feet. The gold upon my face creased, and lips impossibly widened further, “Aye, I’ll couple my power with yours.”

Abishia came sliding in, matching the eagerness of our small group with smiles and an easy going greeting. Knowing that Rasta couldn't speak for herself, I quietly ventured, “Well met Abishia.” Glancing sideways at the pale mare, my brows rose, eyes searching for permission to speak on her behalf, “She is called Rasta, and is without the ability to utter words.”

Glancing toward Elsa and Cashmere, the ring leaders in all this I added, “Aye, the girl can move earth to her will.” Cashmere pointed a question in my direction, curious about how we were to form this cell, “From the mountain itself.” Neck shifted forward, bending over the design that now glowed with power, “Metal will be our answer, I will fashion a way for these bars to slip apart and seal tightly when we need them to.”

The earth felt thick, but fluid like a liquid as I summoned the energy to break into the mountain. The soil began to shiver, quivering expectantly. I shifted forward, leaning into the pressure that was building below. A strained grunt pushed ahead, one forehoof rose up and sliced back into the soil sharply. The rocky loom instantly spread apart from where dagger stepped, chasing toward the base of yon cliff. There was a faint groan, and somewhere beneath, the mighty rock loosed.
Image Credits

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

They all moved in one fashion, as if they knew exactly how to work with one another, and speaking about magic, and how to do this and that. Although hurt that Elsa had hardly acknowledged her in the way that she had hoped, she had to remind herself that this was business, and not a useless waste of time. Is she helped, she would be aiding her family, which in turn would make her feel in important. "This is what were doing, we must carve a cell. Yes, it is morbid, but it need to be about..." Abi nods, the idea of a cell is actually quite effective, but the thought of making something so large seemed quite time consuming, but then again, it would help the herd. She watched eagerly as her sister stepped forward, sketching a draft of what the cell should look like in the mud with her hoof, then proceeding to lift herself from the earth, plodding down on the other side of the rough drawing to complete it. She flicked her harks as Elsa mentioned that they would need to find a way to put others in, and keep them in. For a moment, the fille stood in thought, then listened as Cashemere questioned, speaking of an earthquake that Abi had been too late to experience. The childe quietly wondered with Cash if the cell would be inside the mountain or not, and decided inwardly that maybe it being crafted inside the mountain would be most effective, and less welding of metal, for the back three walls could be a cave-like structure.

She kept the thought in the back of her mind as her beaming Czar spoke again, and when her name was mentioned, she nodded her dome in respect, feeling more comfortable with the awkward silence from the pale mare now with Midas's explanation. Soon after he spoke, telling us that it would be from the mountain itself, with great effort from Midas, the earth heaved beneath all of them, cracking rock was easily heard, causing Abishia to pin her harks tightly to her globe, before reminding herself that it was only Midas (it was quite obvious - suggesting the groaning) and slowly raised her harks into their natural position, and the earth slowly calmed. She looked to Elsa, then to Cashmere, then to Rasta. "What can I do? I don't have powers, but maybe between your magic uses I can clear the lose debris?" She wondered out loud. A thought struck her, concerning the way to get prisoners in, and secure them. She decided it was better to voice her thoughts than to keep them cooped up, going to waste. "And, why don't we craft some sort of door for a way to get in and out? Maybe it can slide on a rail sort of thing that goes in front one of the cell walls, so it can be easily slid open and closed from the outside, but not the inside, and make a space for one horse to fit through, then it can be slid back into place, and secured with some sort of lock?"

"blah blah blah."

sorry that this is late!

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Midas met me with a gentle nicker from his maw and a delicate weave of my name through the air. A gentle smile pulled at the corners of my lips before I allowed myself to gently shake the earth around us. And, as I glanced back toward him, I could see his smile crinkling the lines upon his face. He speaks of matching our powers, and I nod my head eagerly. Yes. This may work well.I had seen his sand magic - the way he could move it all around. Perhaps he would be able to get the rocks to shift as I loosened them. It was perfect.

They spoke to me, as if I could respond. My maw opens, though no words come out. I had expected it, honestly. So, instead I offered a delicate bob of my head in greeting before glancing over towards the painted stag - our gracious leader - in hopes that he would be able to introduce me to this crowd, and as I met his questioning gaze I merely gave a small bob for permission.

With the question of my ability to rock the earth I once again nodded my head, audits perking up to attention as the horned crafter speaks this time. Could I break the rock with it? Another gentle nod of my head - most likely, if not at least loosen it to make it easier to grab - but I couldn't explain the full extent of it. Oh well, it seemed as though Midas was working on moving the rock as well. So, as he groaned I gave out a snort of warning - mine wasn't as directed as his, however I would try my hardest.

Lowering my maw to the ground I gave out a sharp breath and a very quick swish of my tail. From my pillars massive earthquakes radiated towards the cliff, with enough intensity to probably knock those who were not prepared off of their feet, but also enough to send winding cracks halfway up the middle of what we were working with.

Then, with another gentle swish, another small earthquake spread them a little more. However, before I continued I glanced over toward Midas. That good? A gentle tilt of my head in a questioning manner. I could try to make them stronger - I was certain I could. I just needed to know what they wished.

---OOC
Ack. So late. So sorry. Anyways, let's try and jet through this <3

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

E L S A

Cashmere too, wonders about this girl with quaking smiles. Both of them were satiated when Midas introduced her as Rasta, to girl who controls the earth. Quite impressive to Elsa, and she gave a nod to the pale, mute girl, whom she wanted to meet more later on. That's when little Abi spoke up, about what she could do. Elsa smiled. "Abi, you could help us move the rocks, that would be best, although I know boring. Otherwise, you can help me, when I go to crack the rock, the edges will be rough, because I am so new at this. I know you're strong, could you kick the edges off with your hooves?" She asked, offering the girl a small smile.

Her companion mason, however, was eager to get started. She pressed her horn against the rock, and it began to move. Elsa stood stunned, and awestruck. It was then, that a bit of shaking and quaking caught her attention. She stumbled on her feet, but giggled, shooting a smile to Rasta. Cracks now here filling up. Elsa walked to the side opposite of Cashmere, and began to crack the rock in a fashion of the outline she had drawn before. With Rasta's powers, maybe they would reduce most of it to rocks which Elsa could haul away later. "Rasta, could you try a little more strength, to reduce this large slab to boulders?" Elsa had no idea how finite her skills were, so it was probably best to ask first. Then Elsa looked to Abishia. "After this, i'll need your help smoothing out the edges, think you can do that?" She smiled, happy still to have little Abi by her side.

words -- | tags @Cashmere | ooc this is a quickie, basically all we have to do is crack the rock and move it away now :3

Table by Vossity
Credits

Adoptable
Cashmere

The Earth quakes beneath me and I stop my motions, bracing myself. I look over at the one introduced as Rasta. I watch her pale, solid colored eyes. As quiet as she is, she is very beautiful. I gather from her continued silence that she is mute. Though it seems that it has not always been that way. This must be her doing, this earthquake. The wall rumbles and I take a step back as what I've cut shakes loose and falls to the ground. Elsa speaks to Abishia and they talk about removing the rock. I move a hoof forward and start picking at it, pawing it out from the space that has been emptied. I use my hard hooves against the stone, wondering if they can scratch and smooth the edges. It helps a little, but I wonder if Elsa and Abishia may be more effective. I move to Midas, looking at him and questioning with my eyes. I'm not sure I feel like speaking up - Elsa has taken charge of the conversation. I'll just work happily behind the scenes, doing what I can to contribute. But realizing that Midas cannot, perhaps, read my mind, I part my lips.

"Midas, perhaps once the cell is cleared, you can help build the bars?" I have heard rumored that Midas can create as well, though I have never seen him do it.

I turn back toward the cell, hoping that Abishia and Elsa will move over and start helping to remove the rock. Rasta could maybe help too, if we can all fit around the opening. All of the rock has cracked and fallen - now it just needs to be removed.

Walk. Talk.

@[Midas]
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
With clumsy practice Rasta bent earth to her will, the ground shivered, trembling violently; I took from my reserves of power to apply a steady flow of energy that acted as a counter balance against her force. The soil around my daggers grew silent, allowing me to hold a steady position. A sheepish smile met her gaze when the soundless one turned to me with a curious look about her by the way she shifted that crown to one-side. I ventured a guess that Rasta was looking for approval, or at least a sign that she’d been moving in the right direction. I grinned wider and nodded plainly, glancing toward the Mason’s as they gave their directions to Abishia. Elsa turned next to the honeyed mare and applied instruction, while Cashmere motioned for me to work on those bars I’d mentioned.

Turning toward the cliffs I shrugged and returned my gaze to the Masons while giving them both a curt inclination of agreement. They hadn’t mentioned anything on allowing me to aid Rasta in moving the earth, so I stepped aside with an encouraging smile to give her space for working. The bars themselves wouldn’t take long to make—I could fashion them from gold and sand. They would be stronger than stone, but also weaker than iron.

Carefully I shifted sand from the ground and started the task of drawing up a plan for the bars and how they might be hinged for confinement and unhinged for a quick release. While the fingers of my mind worked, a side sweeping wave of granules drew themselves across the ground, chasing toward the fallen fragments of stone and sliding beneath. The weight was carried down the living path of aureate grit and dumped into a starting pile on the far right side of the mountain.
Image Credits

RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

Nods. Nurturing nods of approval were given from Midas. A wide grin stretching across his face as she allowed her frame to rock slightly back and forth. No one could knock her over, but nothing would slip from her mind as she commanded the earth to numb down to a dull rhythmical motion. Nods of approval were all she needed.

Stronger. Sweet symphonies fell from the maws of her superiors. Strength, spiraling through and shaking the earth more. She could do that - hopefully. So, she spread her limbs a little more to balance before swishing her tail in a swift movement. In fact, that movement was even faster than the one before. Stronger was possible.

Audible. The groan was audible as the earth moved, astounding cracks ascending through the wall and allowing the rocks to begin to tumble down. A few more shakes to aggravate the cliff and she allowed her limbs to back up and eyes to watch as the sand began to carry them away. The movements were audible no more.

Gentle. Gentle movements caused her form to gravitate towards the great leader who had grasped far more than a gilded tongue in diplomacy. A small grin graced her maw as she delicately glided it over his shoulder and then looked towards the Masons to see what else it was they would like from her. After all, what else could she do? What else was there to do when she didn't possess the gift of crafting. Gentle was not only her soul, but her body.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

E L S A

Everything was coming to a close, and with all the help, it was nice to have everyone around. Her "deflowering" of her powers had gone a lot smoother than she had hoped, and looking before her she was impressed. In turn, there was now a large, completely cleared area awaiting the finishing touches at a later date. Elsa nickered to her friend, and bowed to Midas and Rasta. How unique they were, their little team.

"Well guys..." She started like an awestruck little girl. "I think we did pretty good. And since it's so near completion, I think we all deserve to take a break and get a nice bath in the falls or something." She smiled, trying to bring light humor in. "What do you guys think, any finishing touches that you think need to be added right now, or do you think we are set to continue towards a break?" She looked to each member of the little gathering, trying to gauge their reaction on how well they had done.

Elsa glanced back to the cell again, the walls were nearly smooth, everything cleared and it looked as if the mountain itself had been waiting for the cell to arrive, like it was mean to be there. Elsa's eyes glittered with delight, she was too proud of herself to really think of anything else than what was before her. "Guys, we actually did it!" Still, it was weird knowing she could wield rock now... usually it was just... ice!

words -- | tags @Cashmere | ooc wrapping up! <3

Table by Vossity
Credits

Adoptable
Cashmere
I look around, and notice that I am not alone in this. There are others helping me - Elsa, Midas, Rasta. I belatedly notice that Midas was using some sort of earthquake magic in addition to Rasta's. Huh. I can be so oblivious! I give an appreciative nod toward Midas. I think maybe he's seen me, but he's already working on drawing up plans for the bars. Good man, working and planning ahead. That kind of proactivity is what we need. Rasta is using her magic to help loosen the rock and remove it through rumbling sand. What a clever idea.. one I certainly would have never thought of on my own. Elsa is the party's cheerleader, and as I look over at her I cannot help but let a smile cross over my weary face. Working with this rock has taken more effort than I might have originally imagined, but with everyone helping, and Elsa's cheerleading, I cannot help but feel good about all of our efforts. I step back and take a good look at the cell that we have carved out. It looks brilliant, and with just the addition of some bars, should be downright functional in short order. But all my energy now, and even my sociability, is draining quickly from me. Even extroverts need their down time.

I speak quietly, but with a smile. "We have done wonderfully. Thank you all for your help. We should rest, and reconvene another time." And with that, I leave the group, giving a parting nod to each of them as I do. My legs move automatically, taking me toward the pool beneath the falls where I can drink and rest in the shade of the trees. Oh yes, that took an awful lot of energy and effort, but I feel so accomplished.

Walk. Talk.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Rasta was easily able to break through those walls, she dropped large stones from the mighty cliff face onto the ground with distinctive thuds. Golden granules pooled from underneath the great boulders, slowly carrying them away. I glanced up from the scratch work drawing as that silent lass moseyed over, a smile tugging these lips apart. “Good work,” voice whispered softly, ebony grin widened momentarily before shortening as the urge for concentration and control pulled away my attention. Sand was considered the first element within this body and by far the easiest power to harness; I’d been practicing since barely brushing adulthood.

It wasn’t long after when the section we so painstakingly worked on actually started looking like the hollowed out cave Seele and myself had envisioned. Elsa seemed content with the progress, she turned to the group—congratulating our hard work and offering us encouragement with an enthusiasm that reminded me of a gangly youth looking for approval from her peers. Cashmere pulls away, looking a little drained from our efforts. I shifted a stare between the ice girl and dappled grey, “Aye, the cell nears completion. Our troop has earned its right to rest.”

“Thank ye all, it was an honor to watch thee work.” Crown tucked with regards to the group. My gaze momentarily slipped in turn to all who had gathered, chin tapped the shimmering gem below. Sand continued to move away stones and various debris. I planned on lingering after they left to clear this area.
Image Credits