the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!

Parelia sighed again lowering her dainty head to the plants around her sniffing hesitantly. The mare new she had to get this done before her baby was born. A warm wistful smile stretched over her entire face as she thought of her first foal. She could still remember telling Ciceron that she had wanted a foal and the surprise on his handsome face. A sudden familiar voice brought her back to the present. Trying to spin around was very difficult with her extra bulk. ’How do large horses move around anyway?' She thought as her honey gaze fell upon Brisa. Her first impression was how large the pretty mare was, she was much larger than herself. "Hi Brisa! It's so nice to see you again!" She smiled brightly and extended her chiseled muzzle towards hers. "I should have come a lot sooner I know, but with the mayhem with the wraiths it was hard to find time!" Her voice was happy enjoying seeing one of the horses that had helped her after she had been ambushed. "I'm actually here on business, but it is really great to see you! Maybe you could help me?"

She watched the mare quietly hopping she would be willing to help her track down some healing herbs. Brisa had helped protect her when she had been so badly injured, surely she was a healer or at least new of some herbs. Well she might as well offer a reason as to why she needed the help. Her velvety voice flowed from her soft lips again, "I made a bargain with a craftsman, Dragomir that if I brought herbs for him to take to his healer, he would make some armor for me." She smiled warmly, quite happy with the choice of armor she had chosen for herself. That gold trimmed bitch had tried to cut the wings from her back, so why not get something to help protect her flight giving appendages if she had the chance.

"Talking" ’Thinking’
Words: 332
OOC: @[Brisa]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM