the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Conversing with another soul again felt good and help to lift her spirits once more. With the heat of the weather and the bulk of herself she had not been able to do a lot, at least talking she could do. Letting her tail whisk over her flanks to help keep the bugs from landing on her she returned Parelia's friendly gesture gratefully. "I know things have been rather chaotic lately but regardless there is no worry. I am just glad to see you again its been too long." She replied happily lifting her blue eyes back over to the mare before her. It was kinda funny to her that both of them seemed to have wound up pregnant at the same time, too bad Parelia didn't live with her their babies could have fun playing after they arrived.

Listening contently as the painted fae continued to speak of what actually brought her back this way she was relieved that she could at least help her with her task. It was common for someone to ask her to help them but when they explained what it was she had no idea what she was supposed to do. "Sure, I can actually be of some help with that. I have been learning about different herbs thanks to Alysanne and Resplendence our herds healers. What kinds are you looking to find? There all so many different types of use." She commented casually casting her eyes around the immediate area for things of potential use to her friend.

Picturing the many types of armor she had seen around with others she had no idea how anyone could ever choose between them all. At one time she had thought about trying to acquire some for herself but she couldn't find a worthy excuse to actually need it. There was no way she was going out into a battle, willingly anyway to fight she was too much of a chicken for that kind of experience. " As long as there is no running or jumping I'm sure I can help you find some things to be of use to you." Laughing at her attempted joke she grew curious as to when her friend was due to have her baby. "So I see that we both ended up getting knocked up, when are you due?" She asked with a friendly smirk hoping she was not overstepping.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-06-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-08-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-11-2014, 10:32 PM