the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!

Parelia smiled at the silver mare enjoying the company of another mare. She didn't really have any friends, besides her mate and Penna, but it was different talking to a friend then a mate or bonded. They had an nonobjective opinion on the workings of their friend's life. They only wanted what was best for them, even if they had to be there to comfort said friend. Her warm smile was plastered on the dainty features etched onto her body. Warm voice spilled forth again, "It is amazing to see you again too Brisa." Penna cooed softly tucking gentle on a piece of her short mane. "I'm sorry, this is Penna my bonded." The cremello smiled brightly as Penna peered out from around her slim neck. Sharp black eyes took in the silver's swollen appearance and kind features. He approved of her silently and dipped his sharp head in greeting cooing again.

Once again her mind flew to the shrubbery around them feeling urgent about gathering them. Brias's warm voice drew her back once more and she eagerly devoured the words. "You know Alysanne? She was there when Penna hatched along with a mare called Africa." She smiled warmly at the memory of the two kind mare's."I was hoping to get something that would be really good for her to help heal others. I don't really know anything about herbs at all." She smiled feeling embarrassed not to know anything about healing. 'Oh well maybe I can learn a little about them here.' She thought her gaze drifting over the silver mare again.

Laughter tinkled from her deep lunges at the thought of the two heavily pregnant mare's running and jumping. "I don't think I could run or jump if I wanted too! It took me forever to get here because I had to stop to breath." She laughed again enjoying the good relaxing talk. Her long cream and teal tail flicked at her swollen sides. "I'm probably due any day from now really. What about yourself?" She smiled softly as she thought of her silver knight. "Maybe one day you can meet my mate, Ciceron, and our baby." Smiling softly she flicked her ears around softly chasing an annoying fly away.

"Talking" ’Thinking’
Words: 373
OOC: @[Brisa]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM