the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Admiring the tiny falcon as he was introduced the grey couldn't help but think how adorable he was. She was glad to see that her friend had a companion to keep her company, maybe someday she would have one to care for as well. So much time had passed since they had last seen each other she had forgotten about how much they both must have missed. Listening to Parelia speak of her bonded was heartwarming even as she went to reveal that her mate was also sticking around somewhere for them. If only all would do that she thought a gentle smile upon her face as she took in all the information offered to her.

"I would love to meet both of them, your really lucky to have both Penna and your mate." She commented brightly reaching around to bite at her side where yet again hooves seemed to be. " I'm not really sure when I am due but I would guess in the next couple weeks. Things haven't exactly been the most straightforward and I am not sure really what to expect. My babies father left before I even knew I was expecting and has not been back since."

Pushing back the pained thoughts of her situation she turned her mind to recalling some of the many plants that she had learned about. Hmmm what all would be useful for healing that would be of value she pondered running through her mental list of plants. Perhaps dandelion, chamomile and some yarrow would do the trick after all they all grew here naturally so there was plenty to find. Soft laughter sounded at her joke about running and jumping glad that it was of amusement for once. " Trust me, I know the feeling all too well. I really do not know how its possible for either of us to get much larger, I don't think I will walk if I do."

Spotting a good sized clump of dandelion nearby she moved forward slowly over to where it was motioning to Parelia to follow. " There are some good healing herbs that grow here naturally like dandelion. They are pretty good for anything and actually taste good." She commented balancing herself upon three hooves as she carefully pulled the dirt back from the plant to expose the roots before tugging it free and putting it into a small pile. Pausing after a couple plants she lifted her head to pull fresh air into her lungs, being so round had its difficulties with breathing when you had your head lowered.

TAGS: @[Parelia]
NOTES: Sorry if its a little scattered.

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-06-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-08-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-11-2014, 10:32 PM