the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Normal? What was that she wondered listening to the painted fae speak as she worked trying to dig out the plants in one piece. Things in her life could never really be considered as normal unless you call a four month old filly trying to raise herself after her parents were slaughtered normal. While the thought was sinister it was at the same time a version of dark humor for her warped sense of reality. Come to think about it, this conversation was likely the most normal thing she had done in awhile, how ironic. As for her situation with having no support to rely on with her upcoming child it definitely made things difficult. For all she knew something could go terribly wrong and they both would lose their lives. Would anyone even notice?

"It would make things easier though. The heartache doesn't really matter as its all I have know most of my life. This time at least I was able to make out without the physical trauma." she replied softly letting her eyes find her friend's for a brief moment before they turned back to the plants. Pulling up one final plant she gazed over to the small pile they had created before lifting her head with a sigh. Who would have guessed that pulling weeds could be so much of a workout. "Ok so I think you have more than enough of this one at least, how much did you need to collect? There are two others that grow around here as well that we could hunt down as well if you want." She commented with a smile finally looking up again.

Waddling a couple steps forward to keep her legs from seizing up her eyes scanned around for the next plant on her hit list. Among the sea of green grass it was challenging to pick and choose the right ones but after a couple mistaken sightings she zeroed in on the flowering plant of choice. " Ah there it is." Motioning in the direction she intended to walk she moved forward at her lovely turtle pace. When she came within range she reached her head forward sniffing at the item to confirm what her eyes told her. "This here is something called yarrow works great to stop bleeding. If there is a wound somewhere on the body you can clean it out and apply some of the leaves to the bleeding area. The tricky part is trying to wrap something around it to make it stay there but it works. If someone was bleeding on the inside get them to eat some of the leaves and they will have the same effect on the insides." Grasping a couple leaves between her teeth she yanked them free with ease to again make a small bunch. "Oh and you only need to use the leaves, the stalk doesn't work as well."

TAGS: @[Parelia]
NOTES: after this thread we need to do the one for these two post foals XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-06-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-08-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-11-2014, 10:32 PM