the Rift

[OPEN] Earning my place

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
His foal would be allowed to live here now he had proven his worth. 'I must find a way to wear this badge of honor.' The beast pondered silently and his memories were drawn to his Lady Illnyx. He was sure he had seen feathers in her flowing locks, but where did he have to go to find someone to attach the pretty teal feather to his scarlet mane. He imagined the new look of fear he would draw forth from his victims when they saw is prize. What should have been a beautiful expression only twisted his features into a look of the best oxymoron he could ever imagine. The purest of evil was stretched over his hulking face drawing his bloody lips up exposing his white chompers. He was defiantly a sight to behold, massive, covered in blood, and holding a stolen feather. His smile was far from a tender one of a mothers, or even a descent father's. He was far from descent for that matter, there was no way the stud would or had ever been nice. If he had only known how wrong that really was the Beast might have been sick with the thought.

Harks rose as a call rang through the air causing his massive head to spin around. There was no fear present in the blood cloaked beast. The one sunflower eye moved over the golden coat, two horns (much like is own single dagger), the odd long tail, and his disappointing height. The smile on his face turns to something less threatening, a slight smirk. Krieger lowered his head carefully depositing the feather between his massive fore hooves. His thunderous voice rumbled forth, "I bear no marks besides her blood." He assumed that would answer the question he had posed. The single working eye carefully sized up the golden boy. The Beast dipped his head, but only slightly before rumbling his own voice, "I am Krieger. It's always nice to meet a fellow herd member." He watched the odd stud unsure of why he was really there. His hide was not nearly as blemished as his own so why was he asking of the battle Krieger had just had with the mare?

"Devil's Tongue" 'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 371 @[Thranduil]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Earning my place - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-08-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-20-2014, 06:53 PM