the Rift

[OPEN] those hardest to love need it most {joining}

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx

Déodat would always appreciate Hotaru’s patience with his wild and unruly companion. In that moment though, he was overjoyed to see her extroversion resurfacing at the sight of another face. Since the challenge she had been far too withdrawn and it pained him to see her in such a way. War and battle destroyed individuals and he knew the white pup could retain this personality only for so long.

As he approached her he caught light of her smile. That was always a good sign. At least the enjoyment of the other’s company didn’t seem to be one-sided. Déodat pushed those thoughts aside as she spoke and he smiled as she laughed. “Difficult to find is how we like it. Keeps our enemies out,” he said for a brief moment his gaze drifting out beyond the filly. These days the Basin didn’t seemed to have so many foes. The Plague was idle and nothing was coming of the hidden group. Perhaps Illynx had some intricate plot circling through her head.

Déodat was pleased by the reception of his casual flirtation. Few could say these days they caught his attention enough to draw anything more than a smile. “Yes lucky me,” he said with a sly smile written on his face. For but a second he had forgotten about her swollen sides. Would it be rude to bluntly ask who the father was? Really it wasn’t his business who the mare shared company with. Their night had been casual and light nothing more. “If you let me, then you can be all mine, and it seems it won’t just be you and I.”

”That is called a smooth transition Odette,” He said feeling a tad bit too pleased with himself. “It may not be my place to ask but um… Is that child.. Mine?” Well, now that wasn’t nearly as smooth but may as well throw it out there bluntly. After his question he noted the lady of the Basin had arrived. He dipped his head in greeting and watched Odette turn her attention to the griffin upon Illynx’s back. Déodat could sense his companion’s mixed feelings. Intrigue and fear, she knew what sort of power those beaks had.

“Hello Lady Illynx,” Déodat said as she greeted himself. “This is Hotaru.”

@[Illynx] @[Hotaru]
"talk talk talk"

Skin to bone, steel to rust
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
RE: those hardest to love need it most {joining} - by Déodat - 07-07-2014, 08:22 PM