Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont soothe your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive...

One more word and your wont survive.

I watch the interaction between father and daughter. “Hello my princess,” He says to his small young daughter. I tip my head, watching them. It made me wish for the father I never met. “Pardon Mirabella’s interruption,” He says to us, but I truly do not mind. The filly was smart, and maybe she would learn things if she came to such interactions. “Come to my side Mira.” He says, and now I turn my attention to Liriope.

"I have come to serve you, my Lord." Though my eyes relay cold nothingness, I admit she can flatter. But she also knows how to fence. Her next words are sharp, and I swear the tip is poisoned. What to do, what to do? I watch her, And I am quiet. His lord Deimos welcomes her, and now it seems I must wriggle my way carefully out of the barbed trap Liriope has set for me. But I wonder what goes on behind those bloody eyes. She would love to see how I got that position one day? Oh honey, it wasn't the way you where thinking. See, because you and I know the same language. Just because I'm pretty, does not mean I am a whore.

"I never said I was a good soldier, Liriope. However, since as you stated, you are so fluent in war, maybe you could show me a few things?" Each word is tipped with my own poison, and I dance my way through the trap she laid. I put on a charming smile, and I want to grit my teeth. But I would show my true emotion, and I don't want to give her that satisfaction, that her barbs had gotten under my skin. Instead I laid that she had not touched me, instead that she had missed. My eyes relay nothing, nothing but there depth. I my dear am fluent in lying. Deceiving. Be careful to mind my own trap.

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Déodat - 07-01-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Liriope - 07-01-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Roland - 07-01-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Deimos - 07-02-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Mirabella - 07-03-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Sialia - 07-03-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Déodat - 07-07-2014, 01:47 AM