the Rift

seeking the gold [mirage, open]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu</style>

Leliel forced his body into a relaxed stance, resting one hind hoof on its tip as the mare spoke of the forest. Judging from the density of the trees and the little light that filtered through the treetops he could tell that the forest was full of secrets. Secrets he found himself growing curious of, but prevented himself from asking the mare. He doubted she even knew the depths of the secrets she mentioned.

"I am here because of you." He finally spoke. "You succeeded in making me curious." He was honestly, at least. He had no reason to seek out the forest or the mare other than the fact that she had made him curious in her departure from the Threshold. The dark stallion left it at that, leaving it up to Mirage to proceed with the conversation or just let the both of them standing in silence. He had no problem with silence and welcomed it most of the time, anyway.

A few moments of silence lapsed before Mirage spoke again, introducing herself as the WeyrLeader. One of his ears tilted, a testament of his curiosity at the title, but he remained silent as she continued to speak of her kin, but giving them no real name. Her next question caused the stallion's trademark glower to settle itself on his face once more. So that was the whole reason she'd brought him here? She saw a stallion that she could use to defend herself and her family.

"Did you ask me here only because you desire protection?" He posed his own question to the WeyrLeader before falling silent again. He would not answer her question until she answered his.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Muriel - 09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Vikram - 09-08-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM