the Rift

A Scolding

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Oh dear girl, what happened here? Chocolate and powdered sugar all over…I hope you’re not as messy within as you are without. No more treating you like you’re the center of the universe—as much as it may seem that way, I’ve learned my lesson: no more cookies for you, if you’re going to carry on like this. You look innocent enough, but I leave you alone for two minutes and find you covered in the chocolate and sitting on the sugar? For shame!

A washbasin and some soap would come in handy right about now, but because I don’t have so much as a napkin, I’ll simply have to kiss it off. Mind my lipstick, child! You’ve squirmed too hard, and now I’ve missed your face entirely. That’s going to leave a mark, you watch. Let’s just hope no one thinks it’s a bruise—you’ve caused me enough trouble today!
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
"Please, don't take me."

Frost Fyre blocks herself.

Oh dear girl, what happened here? Chocolate and powdered sugar all over… Color reference. Bay roan with spotted blanket on her rump.
I hope you’re not as messy within as you are without. Personality ref. On her profile: "Deep inside she is a mess of snarled, knotted emotions."
No more treating you like you’re the center of the universe— Magic ref. Has: [Light x Time(P)::Stars and miniature planets gather around her, often times small comets or shooting stars will flicker within the mass. Whenever she moves the stars move with her, and some stars wrap around her horn or tangle up in her hair.]
as much as it may seem that way, I’ve learned my lesson: no more cookies for you, if you’re going to carry on like this. Fluff
You look innocent enough, Personality ref. On her profile: "She is but a jumbled soul trapped in an innocent shell."
but I leave you alone for two minutes and find you covered in the chocolate and sitting on the sugar? For shame! Appearance ref. Bay roan with appaloosa blanket on her rump.

A washbasin and some soap would come in handy right about now, but because I don’t have so much as a napkin, I’ll simply have to kiss it off.
Mind my lipstick, child! You’ve squirmed too hard, and now I’ve missed your face entirely. That’s going to leave a mark, you watch. Let’s just hope no one thinks it’s a bruise—you’ve caused me enough trouble today!
Marking ref. On her profile: "She is kissed by an angel with purple lips, leaving a purple star marking behind her right ear."
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Spot on c;

Frost Fyre's Spark Amulet was sought.

Oh dear girl, what happened here? Chocolate and powdered sugar all over…I hope you’re not as messy within as you are without. No more treating you like you’re the center of the universe—as much as it may seem that way, I’ve learned my lesson: no more cookies for you, if you’re going to carry on like this. You look innocent enough, but I leave you alone for two minutes and find you covered in the chocolate and sitting on the sugar? For shame!

A washbasin and some soap would come in handy right about now, but because I don’t have so much as a napkin, I’ll simply have to kiss it off. Mind my lipstick, child! You’ve squirmed too hard, and now I’ve missed your face entirely. That’s going to leave a mark, you watch. Let’s just hope no one thinks it’s a bruise—you’ve caused me enough trouble today!

dear girl: signals gender (also is a pun on “deer girl,” loosely referencing her cendyr companion)
chocolate and powered sugar all over: hints at her chocolate coat and appaloosa markings
I hope you’re not as messy within as you are without: from her profile: “Deep inside she is a mess of snarled, knotted emotions.”
you’re the center of the universe…it may seem that way: a clue as to her passive magic, which involves stars and miniature planets orbiting her body
you look innocent enough: her profile states that she has an “innocent outer shell”
I leave you alone for two minutes: she is 24 months (2 years) old, and she has also been alone for much of that time (is not in the care of her father and her mother is dead)
a washbasin: reference to the Basin, where she was born and is currently about to join again
I’ll simply have to kiss it off…let’s just hope no one thinks it’s a bruise: from her profile: “She is kissed by an angel with purple lips, leaving a purple star marking behind her right ear.” The mention of a bruise references the color of the mark, purple.
Please tag Sheba in all posts!