the Rift

[OPEN] Water of the Womb

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

i'll burn it all down as my anger reigns
till it all burns down

Loretta, unashamed of the desire to show affection towards the yearling before her, took the first step to close the distance. Her tail wagged slowly and curled over her back. Her amber eyes were bright, showing her true happiness. Archibald was the heart of her heart, her entire world, and the offspring that he had produced with the gypsy queen were the malamute's offspring as well. And she was a proud, protective, and doting mother. A small whine escaped the cage of her jaws and she extended her muzzle to place kisses over Reginald's shoulder. I love him. Tell him, Archibald. Tell him. She pleaded, though without breaking her contact with the prince until he walked past his father. Loretta's ears lowered and she clenched her jaw. He is a boy, Loretta. Let him be.

"Your mother is a traveler. You do not know her heart as I do. She cannot be bound without consequence. I have searched for her in our meadow, each time without bounty. She knows my scent and the scent of this herd--she is intelligent. She will find me." The Dauntless owed his son no explanation, that was true--but it was free for the ironborn prince. Archibald's voice was hard, the eye of the storm washed over. He was relieved to see his boy, but the cutting of the child's words left bile in the back of the father's throat. Turning to follow his boy's movements as the colt turned to stare at him sharply, Archibald pinned his ears some and gnashed at the air between them--a warning, a warning he knew his son was intelligent enough to follow. The question lay in whether Reginald's pride would let him heed the warning.

"Where is your brother?" The Dauntless followed with his own question, lacing his words with the responsibility Reginald held as the eldest. The Dauntless himself was the oldest to a twin, one that he had protected and taught and loved--but he had not seen since his induction into the Grey, years ago now. Would Reginald let Abraham fall away as a memory, as Archibald had been forced to do with Vincent? Did Reginald care that his sibling was not at his side?

@[Reginald] -- WOW OKAY FORGIVE ME

archibald the dauntless

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Water of the Womb - by Reginald - 07-01-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Water of the Womb - by Archibald - 07-01-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Water of the Womb - by Reginald - 07-29-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Water of the Womb - by Archibald - 08-27-2014, 08:53 PM