the Rift

Lonesome [open]

Avigail Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Avigail looked out over the lake, waiting patiently for her call to be answered. At the feeling of something nudging her leg she whizzed round to find another Pegasus, except, this one was a foal. The mare groaned inwardly. She would have much rather be left alone, than in the company of a child. Avigail smirked, especially a child that couldn't even talk properly. The little colt had a thick build but was very plain in appearance, completely black with a leonine tail, a trait he shared with her.

"Yes," she replied "but I'm afraid you are of no use to me at the moment, I need to speak to an adult." As if one of the Gods had heard her, a deep voice sounded behind them. Finally, some adult company! The mare thought to herself as she turned around to greet what presumably a stallion. Avigail stood there in pure amazement for a few seconds, just staring at him, speechless. This liver beast appeared to be a mixture of all three species.

Two horns protruded from his head. The first was the usual place for a unicorns horn - the middle of the forehead - and was easily the same length of his head. The other was just a fraction of the size and sat just above his nostrils. Then there were his enormous wings, each one as big as him, and this stallion was big. She cleared her throat and stopped herself from gawping at him any longer. "Hello, my name is Avigail, may I ask yours?"

Messages In This Thread
Lonesome [open] - by Avigail - 08-24-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Lonesome [open] - by Adoxa - 08-25-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: Lonesome [open] - by Hector - 08-25-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: Lonesome [open] - by Avigail - 09-15-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Lonesome [open] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: Lonesome [open] - by Avigail - 09-24-2012, 07:24 PM