the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Cashmere. She has been one of the few that I’d come to truly care for these past trying months; the dappled lass had a kind heart, a servants spirit. She’d been around to help me finish a task for Earth, a favor that I still owed gratitude and payment. It was from my patrolling position in the cliffs that I witnessed her approach to our entrance, for many long moments my eyes simply lingered. Keeping watch as a silent guardian. It wasn’t uncommon for herdfolk to leave Hidden Falls and thus I simply assumed she had went on some pilgrimage and was finally returning home.

I heard the whisper of my name, her voice stirred this flesh from its sentry duty and down toward the lower valleys. Feathers drifted upon the breeze until I’d come to rest nearby with the lightest of scraps upon soil, “Welcome home, Cashmere.” There is grin upon muzzle, and it can’t be called anything other than bright and the smile in my eyes is full of good humor. Her path worn appearance doesn’t tarnish my intent, I lean forward without caution, stepping to fall in line beside the muddy bank. Velvet stretches toward her face, seeking the intimate connection that we often sought to solidify the bond of kin meeting kin. “Is everything alright?” tone softens from building concern and my wandering eyes travel across the fleshy parts of her taller frame—searching for a physical mishap that might explain why she’d called upon me.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 11:08 AM