the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
He is kind to let me rest my head against his shoulder, and I make sure that I don't accidentally stab him with my horn. I back away and try to blink back the tears as they slow, staining my cheeks a darker grey. I've crumpled like a house of cards, not giving a second's resistance to spilling all that troubles me. His silent reassurance is something that I try to internalize, to let myself absorb the idea that it will be alright. Everything will be alright, even when a God is disappointed in you. But his next question, I'm still not sure about whether I want to fully disclose. But of course I do, who am I kidding? I let out a deep sigh. Now I am tasked with.. understanding what it feels like to have and use crafting magic. Physically, emotionally. What it means to those that use it. I am supposed to find two individuals who can craft. It sounds so simple, but I can't help but be afraid that I will fail again. That somehow I don't really understand the task set before me. Perhaps Midas can help me shed light on what I need to do.

Of course, it's not lost on me that Midas has some crafting magic of his own. He can craft gold, right? Maybe he will consent to help me in my efforts. Even if he doesn't, just having his calming presence and guidance is a boon to my sanity. I pray that he doesn't find me a burden - a young child lost in her way, asking (begging?) for assistance. Honestly, I can only hope.

Walk. Talk.

WC: 274
OOC: 'paternal understanding'.. well I guess that clears THAT up xD also. WHERE THE MUSE.
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Cashmere - 07-12-2014, 10:55 PM