the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
As our conversation emerges and develops, I know that I've come to the right soul for finding comfort and knowledge - guidance. His words are a salve to my mind and to my heart, like aloe to a burn, antibiotic to a cut. Though he makes no promises as to my growth or learning, or even what I'm meant to be, his words still comfort me. Yes.. I know that I am meant to be a crafter. It is inside me, deep, waiting to be nurtured, to be understood. I can tell this is something he's given thought to regarding magic in others, and his words are not simple speculation or off the top of his head. They are deep, meaningful. Though I know I have not yet grown into what I know is inside me, the seeds are there. With time and care, I may become a great crafter, capable of manipulating elements and finding that when I craft I become whole. It is something that I should clearly explore.. to find what really inspires me, not just the jobs that are put in front of me. It's creativity that I need to use, not just powers.

He moves on to answer my questions, and I perk up, happy that someone I care about (more dearly perhaps than I realize) is helping me with something so important. Midas is older than I, more experienced, wiser, and so much more knowledgable. His smile does its job, and I feel the weight that I've been bearing slowly slipping from my shoulders. He recommends meditation to calm and strengthen my mind and body so that I might be able to better prepare myself for the use of magic. He's right - from my little experience so far, crafting has taken it out of me, physically and mentally. After working on the cells I've needed extensive rest. And the joy is something I've felt as well. Joy from completion of a task, fulfillment of the mental image that we've created for our goals. I consider his words, noticing the similarities between how he feels and how I've felt. Those things I have felt, too, but perhaps not as fully as you have. I am so inexperienced. I cock my head to the side a little in thought as another question comes to mind. Do you feel any... spiritual connection with the Earth when you craft?

Walk. Talk.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Cashmere - 07-16-2014, 11:49 AM