the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
His words bring wisdom to me, and even if he may be unsure of his words, I am not. I have no doubt that he knows what he is talking about, and I wonder if I can somehow internalize this knowledge, this sentiment, these feelings. What do I know, young femme that I am? I can see why the Earth God was disappointed in me, though the hurt is still fresh and painful. I sigh a world-weary sigh, though of course what do I know of the world's troubles? Nothing, really nothing. But that does not lessen the things I feel. I wonder if the Voice will kick me while I'm down. She has yet to speak, and I take comfort in that. Maybe I can prove her wrong, and prove Midas right. Midas speaks of the parental role that the Earth God takes in our lives, and I absolutely agree. I do feel that the Earth is like a father to me, and perhaps that is why disappointing him cuts do deeply. I must not let such a wound grow septic - I must rise up and above, treat it as necessary, and recover. That is what I am doing here, with Midas and soon with.. well, another crafter, whomever it may be.

I stand silent for the moment, and lower my head to the ground, nostrils flaring as I take in the earthy scent. I wonder if I'm not hallucinating the thrum of the earth, of life, flowing through the veins of the earth, rumbling up my legs and into my core. Perhaps it is the connection that I have now with Earth, the herd crafting magic that grants me this.. sensation. Maybe it isn't just a hallucination. Though of course I can't say for sure. I'm fairly certain that I'm not completely sane, so hallucinations definitely could be a possibility. But this... well.. as light as the touch is, it comforts me as well as Midas's words do. Perhaps I'm on the right track after all. May the Earth wrap me in his wellbeing and love and guide me to enlightenment. I lift my head again and rise to meet Midas's gaze once more. I believe... I understand now. I extend my muzzle to his, the thrum in my body settling into my mind and a sort of peacefulness comes over me. You have done my heart and mind a world of good, my friend.

Walk. Talk.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Cashmere - 07-23-2014, 06:44 PM