the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Her question was considered and after a moment I grinned, undaunted and encouraging, “She knows much about the art of craft,” considering the pale mare had governed as our ranking mason for years, “though I know little about her natural talent,” I’d only seen her craft once or twice before and those times had been from a distance. Of course there were countless others who bore an earthy talent for the art, “I’ve met a mason who could form leather from the skin of animals. His name was Finn; though I’d imagine his aid would be hard to come by – I’ve not seen the fellow since the sickness came to our home.”

She might find that this information wasn’t helpful at this particular moment...unless luck happened to throw him our way. But it was still useful intelligence, “As ye knows, Elsa carries the inborn ability to naturally form ice.”

“Ye might gain knowledge from her,” our comason was seemingly young, though talented in her mental understanding of magic, I honestly didn’t know how much help she’d be willing to give. Some guidance was better than nothing at all; then again, I considered silently with brows dipping forward to furrow, poor guidance could be worse. Shoulders heaved into a shrug, pools sheepishly blinking and gazing past Cashmere to some point far ahead in the forest, “If ye favors traveling, perhaps another crafter will be placed astride path.” I’d encountered many a talented creature by simply traveling the hills and valleys, “Pray on it. I’m sure Earth will not leave ye alone in this.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 07:28 PM