the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
There is nothing about Midas that seems to waver as I point out potential flaws in his ideas. It brings a smile to my face that his determination remains strong. I have suggested that perhaps Sohalia isn't the best choice for me, although I would love to see her again. He seems to disagree, and I think that if I have no other choices I might go see my dear friend. I sigh slips from me out my nostrils. So many possibilities.. Midas mentions a Finn who can craft from leather.. the skin of animals. I am curious to say the least and think that he might be the one I seek out first. That being said, he may be the most difficult to find. Elsa is nearby and yes she has her ice magic, but I have wondered about Elsa's health lately and do not wish to bother her. I don't say this to Midas, but I think he may have concern for her as well. I would not want to bring poisonous thoughts such as these to the forefront of his mind. Midas shrugs his shoulders and heaves a sigh that seems to mirror mine, except heavier. Concern fills my eyes at first, worrying about my king, but it fades as I realize that he is only filled with thought, not any true worries. I extend my nose one last time to touch his. Midas, you have offered me so many words of kindness and help. I am so grateful and I know that coming to you was the right decision. I think I shall seek Finn, and if I find any along the way, all the better. I can't help my curiosity at learning of some new material. Excitement fills my eyes and seems to travel through my body like a happy virus. What more could I be hoping for? All will be going my way soon enough, and I am the one to orchestrate it, with the brilliant assistance of souls just like Midas. Waiting only for parting words and gestures, I turn and take my leave, headed out of the Falls in search of some stallion that crafts from the skin of animals. It sounds so crazy, and yet, there are so many crazy things in Helovia, is it really so crazy after all?

Walk. Talk.

Yay a post!
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Cashmere - 08-03-2014, 08:44 PM