the Rift

Let me heal your wounded

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Though I am anxious to get back to Africa after my meeting with Midas, I can't help but think that maybe I should bring a little more than my measly self to my new home. Old home become new again? I don't know what to think of it except as Africa's home. Perhaps I can entice the leaders to think well of me by bringing a new recruit. The Threshold isn't far from the Falls anyway, and is actually rather on the way. I pass over, to and fro, searching for anyone that seems helplessly alone. It doesn't take too long before I do, in fact, spot a lonely soul. Flying low over the canopy, I can see a strange looking draft mare, wandering and hiding from the growing dark clouds. She's thick bodied, but.. good lord is she PURPLE? This.. this I have to see up close. I find an opening in the canopy and drop below, kicking up soil as I land. I pull my wings in close to my sides and trot up alongside the mare, a few yards to her right.

Hello, ladyfriend. Can I offer assistance? There are two parts of me warring inside as I get a better look at the mare. Her horns are reddish and like a deer's. Her body is a deep purple, and she has some type of prey animal's markings on her in a bright pink. And yellow mane and tail.

I'm not sure I can even take in anymore, this woman is just all sorts of colors. And the two parts of me warring? Yeah. To laugh, or to be kind. The old Silk would not have been kind in the least, and would have teased until the cows came home. The Silk that has been transformed by Africa would be kind and welcoming, and view her as an exotic newcomer. I have no idea what to do with my swirling thoughts. It's going to come out garbled with a lot of mixed messages. But maybe, just maybe, I can get it right, and get her to follow me to the Throat.

My only problem? She doesn't have wings, and it will take us that much longer to get to my love.

Walk. Talk.
Tag: @[Parelia]
SILK COMES TO THE RESCUE <3
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-03-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM