the Rift

Let me heal your wounded

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

if you shoot for the moon and miss, you'll still land in the stars

The mare stood quietly shrouded within the massive trees rain pattering softly against her pink and purple hid. A soft smile pulled at her velvety lips, it was as if the water trickling between the branches was washing away all of her old pain and suffering. She was being washed clean of the old ways birthing her anew in this land. Lifting her horned head high she basked in the rain marveling at how free and peaceful she felt. This land was to be her home, even though she was not sure how she knew this information. 'Call it a feeling I guess.' She thought quietly to herself. The sound of massive wings drew her attention skyward. Shock flooded her as the black and red stallion flew from the trees. The unicorn had never seen such a sight before. Massive wings sprouted from his sides, great leathery bat like wings with tiny holes and a claw perched on the end of each one. She had heard tales of horses without horns and feathery wings, but this was just insane. Her slim nostrils quivered and her stout body tensed slightly as fear pricked through her body. He was much larger than herself, but that didn't really matter, it was still his wings that had caught her off guard.

The stiff breeze ruffles her golden locks, along with her long gold feathers covering her large black hooves. Purple ears prick as he speaks his kind words relax her slightly. Her smile returns slowly as she dips her antlered head the necklace woven in them clinking once again. Her warm slightly deep voice slides silkily from her mouth, "Hello sir, I am Alija and I'm looking for a new home. What is the name of this land?" Smiling softly the mare watches the stud with steel blue eyes. Despite her horns and size the mare would cause no harm to anyone, even if it was her own life on the line. "I am a healer and looking for somewhere my talents will be used." She smiled softly and took a step forward shifting the bags on her front shoulders.

"Vocals" 'Wonderings'
Words: 356
OOC: Maybe these two will get along better than him and Parelia lol @[Satanic Silk]

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-03-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM