the Rift

Let me heal your wounded

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
There is still more for my eyes to take in, but I can barely manage to store the information. She seems a little nervous when she first sees me, and I wonder if she's trying to take in as much as I am. I know my markings and wings are strange but besides that, I mean.. really. I'm not that crazy looking am I? She wears some sort of strange bags around her chest, and an amulet? or something in her antlers. Indeed, too much to take in. This will be one of those things that I have to come back to again and again to piece together the whole picture. She's kind though, in her attitude, and I'm glad that I didn't come off too rough - that would have been a poor way to play the situation, in hindsight. I clear my throat, trying to master my roguish impulses. She's up front and straightforward with me about her name, her desires. It's refreshing to speak to someone so seemingly innocent. I say seemingly just because you never know when someone is hiding something. I answer her questioning with ease.

"Alija," I bow my crown politely. "I am.... Silk. You are in the threshold of Helovia." I shorten my given name, not wanting the 'Satanic' part to frighten her, though it isn't a surprising name given my appearance. Though I know nothing about what the Throat needs, I already know exactly where I plan to take her. Ulterior motives, sure, but doesn't everyone have them? She wants to be a healer, and I'm sure they can find some healing for her to do there. I am on my way to the Dragon's Throat, I am sure they can offer you a good home there, and find healing for you to do. Will you join me? I give her a soft, polite smile, and hope that she will take me up on it. I wouldn't want to try any unsavory methods of convincing her to go with me. Would I do that? Yes.. yes I probably would. As much as Africa and Midas have done to help mold me into a better, more mature stallion, there's still an asshole lurking inside.

Walk. Talk.
@[Alija]
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-03-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM