the Rift

[PRIVATE] the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

Ktulu waited and watched Cheveyo as she seemed to soak in everything she had just said about their patrol. Would she balk at the idea of being up all night or would she embrace it as another part of her duty to the herd she had decided to join and pledged to protect. The Constrictor seemed almost uninterested as she watched the chestnut paint, but she was gauging each facial expression and the lines of her body. Oddly enough the painted warrior seemed almost pleased that the patrol would take them the better part of the night if not the entirety of it. If her pleasure toward the midnight patrol was something that Ktulu could take at face value then she would be sure to put Cheveyo on more night patrols. She just hoped that there were more like her that would not be opposed to them.

A frown creased the corners of Ktulu's mouth as she turned and watched Eytan disappear into the mist to scout ahead like she had told him to. It was the one thing, so far, that she truly disliked about the Edge. The damned mist that made everything difficult so difficult to see. She understood that it could be used to her advantage, but it could also be used to cover enemy movement. It didn't matter how useful it could be to she and Archibald and their fighters if it could be used against them.

'Nothing so far.' Eytan reported back just as his bonded began her own trek into the mist. "Keep scouting. Show me anything that seems out of the ordinary." The Constrictor responded. The grizzly grunted his answer then fell silent as he continued on is own. Ktulu followed suit and for several minutes was silent before she cast a glance toward Cheveyo. "What made you come to the Edge?" She asked, genuinely curious about the other mare's reasoning.

@[Cheveyo]
"."

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 07-21-2014, 06:11 PM