the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

She makes a blind comment. Anger rushes through her veins as she lets out a short hiss of air. There is a torrent of emotions that shudders through her she listens to the words that fall from Elsa. A smirk then sliding onto her maw at the comment which was made. Elsa stepping back into a comfortable zone with the blind mare who was before her. "It would serve one best to not judge a book by its cover. If you wish to continue to eat that and ruin your body then go for it, I will not stop you. But blind comments are not necessary. I may be blind but I am far from a fool." There is a slight break in her tone as she stands a little taller. "Monstrosities are found everywhere, after all," she says - feeling the wings and horns upon this mare and knowing that the word choice might just strike a chord like the blind comment had with the two mares.

Really, the mare wasn't too frightened. If a fight broke out she was not alone - her companion had wings and it would be two against one. Still, she'd prefer not to test her hearing skills today, for if this fight took to the skies she was far from able to defend herself and she didn't wish to experience that.

Yet, she didn't ask Elsa to join her in leaving, and she didn't leave. Give it some more time, maybe she would calm down. It would all work out, wouldn't it?

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM