the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa is no doubt a little ashamed of herself for lashing out, as Rasta seems to keep her cool. But, not a sign of frustration crosses her face. Instead, she stays cool calm and collected next to her sidekick (or so otherwise known as Rasta) as she speaks to the mare. Thankfully, at least one of them was gifted with the wise knowledge of not losing their whizz nits every ten seconds like Elsa seemed to be doing lately.

Pinkie finally responds, but not before so grossly swallowing a disgusting mouth full of blood. Elsa lifts a lip in disgust, but listens quietly while she speaks. Of course, she is quick, only sassily agreeing before asking for names. Well, at least she has the decency to be a little cordial right? "My name is Elsa. Mason of the Falls." Hey, a title makes her at least a little cool right? At least she isn't some invalid, dubbed with an invalids job of eating. No, she built freaking cells, she might as well the the architect of Helovia. "Since I have so kindly given you my name, I might as well learn the names of the one who asked, no?" She lifts and eyebrow and signals for the mare to give her own name. It would only be the most infuriatingly noobish move in Elsa's mind if she wanted to be all cloak-and-dagger secrecy with her name.

Of course, there is still Rasta, who will no doubt probably have to take her back to the Falls and give her a talking to for her manners. It wasn't the best move to be a "high ranking official" and come off as lowlife. Especially when they know the line of work. Elsa stands firm by her opinion though, and keeps her head held high. The last thing she will do is "blindly" listen to a pinkie, creature eating, hybrid.

[ooc: I like Arv. Ignore Elsa, she doesn't know good things when its coming. xD]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM