the Rift

[OPEN] Awaken The Fire

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
I retract my snout as soon as he speaks, and snort at his moving body. Of course I should have realized he was not asleep. What dumbass sleeps on his side in the snow? I'm the dumbass, here, but don't you think for a moment you punkass kid that I'm going to admit it. I glare at him, already displeased. Clearly the sweet, sexy, "please fuck me" approach won't work with him. Hm. Well then let's just see where this goes shall we? He compliments me on my cleverness, but it's a baldfaced lie. I may be young but I'm not a gullible moron you piece of shit. He tries to rise before me, but lying in the snow is just not good for you.

Instead, he points his well-shaped horns at me and insults me straight up. To be fair, I don't usually hunt horses, but then.. I wasn't trying to kill this one either. I cackle and tilt my head, eyeing him with emerald eyes. I respect his insult. It's clever, and I enjoy a word spar, though they aren't my forté. No matter. And you are as agile as a tortoise crossing a road. My nostrils flare and I look over him. He's older than me (but so many are, what's new), and I see as he starts to rise that he has a pretty, but unusual dorsal stripe. I like unusual - I enjoy variety in my man collection. I walk over to an edge of rock and rub my horns against them, watching him all the while. Are you always so lackadaisical about your safety, handsome man? Asleep or not, you do yourself no favors. I'm not usually one to give safety tips to others, but I feel like pointing out the obvious will be a nice way to get under his skin. And getting under that pretty golden skin would be quite fun. I wonder if, under it, I can slime around like a snake, or a worm enjoying my parasitic life in a warm, unwilling home. Can I make it crawl, can you see me sliding underneath those epidermic cells? What do you do to save yourself? Will you cut it out? Mar your beautiful self to be rid of a pest? Maybe, just maybe, you'll accept that I'm yours, and learn to love me. Love my taste, love my feel, and never want to let me go.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: WHAT WAS THAT ARK THATS NASTY
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-05-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-07-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-07-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-14-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM