the Rift

[OPEN] Awaken The Fire

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The clever little miss was also a sassy bitch. Harks lay flat as pink winged lashes right back at him. Eyes stayed cold, yet inside his body was lighting a fire. You just wait till I get going you damned piece of trash. Your wings won’t even save you from the hell I’ll awaken on your ass. Manners, manners though, the gold reminds himself. The golden son was not openly a fighting creature. Besides, you could in fact kill with kindness. Though kindness should be needed. Diffidence would do for her childish tries. Still the girl had a point. Now was not the greatest time for the golden to be making threats. Not much he could do to her damned person from here. That was rapidly changing though, thanks in fact, to her. Heat began to slip back into him from the blood rush she lead. Limbs began to feel the shards of icey snow they lay in again. Her advantage would not last long.

Still she flaunts her superiority as if it would last forever. Saying nothing to her insult as he tied his mask up, she moves to a rock near them. Then begins to rasp her antlers about it. Lion tail flicks with agitation, though his face still shows only slight annoyance. The clacks, and scraps were each a threat on their own. Breaths came faster, blood pounded hotter through him. At this rate it would not be much more before the cold would have left him. The bitch was bringing her own doom. Then the damn child had the balls to add threat to threat. Leafen starred head levels. (Though he always did enjoy being called for what he was, even if handsome was an understatement.) The girl was doing herself no favors by threatening another. Perhaps she thought herself safe with her wings and open sky above. Typical youth.

The golden was a youth too, granted not as youthful, but still, the invincibility she was voicing could be found in his blood too. Still, that was different the gold rationed. He saw through her ruse, for he’d played it one too many times as well. She was begging for a fight. Begging to have it all in the open. She wanted him to spit fire back at her. And damn it he wanted to. Hell would never be so easy to hand over. But then who would be the victor, and who the looser. The gold did not like leaving her words lie, but even more so he did not like losing. Play a part, let her spin her tires till she frustrated her ownself when she could not win. So with a soft snort the gold replied, “Safety is irrelevant,” with a cold flat tone.

There was the curious question though, of why the colorful pink was here. Perhaps she was only here to do as she was, causing a stir of trouble in a calm moment. Much as he himself enjoyed doing. Yet, here was something more. Handsome had not been a slip had it? True, he was handsome and all should bow down and recognize it, but she was calling it out. Was there something, hotter in her tone? Something a little, dirty? Only one way to find out. The gold let a grin finally break his lips. “Don’t you think? Besides…” Body moved to stretch itself feeling its own. “it gave me the favor of you.” He chuckled low and deep, testing her motives. “A favor of sending me a warm body to rid mine of the cold.” Oh it was cheesy trash and he could do better, but when you’d rather call the woman a bitch and leave its hard to falsify such ludicrous thoughts. Still, he’d find his answer soon. Oh she may wish to get under his skin and collect the gold for herself but she clearly did not realize the trap she was setting for herself.

OOC :: Hehe, this is so fun!
"speech"
@[Arvakl]

Can you hear what I hear?
A liar drawing near here?
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-05-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-07-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-07-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-14-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM