the Rift

[OPEN] Awaken The Fire

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
Just as the mood quickly changed to one of arousal in seconds, it is just as quickly changing out. The golden unicorn before me finally stands to his full height, obviously thicker and taller in stature than I am. Does he think that matters to me? Is size really all that matters? I have the allure of a sweet, curvaceous, fertile young femme. I do not need height or muscle to help me there. But it doesn't take long before I see a change cross his features. He's playing me for a fool, or so he thinks. He wants to know what I want, deny me, and use it against me. He's smooth now at denying me. 'Nope, I'm good.' I let the new smile cross my features. Am I disappointed? Sure.. he aroused me in a way I didn't expect, and yes, I'd love to take on a man that arouses me much more than one that doesn't. But is it the end of the world? Hell no. You are not my hopes and dreams, boy, just as I am not yours. This is no meeting of fate, no love at first sight. Both of us know this. My insides ache to be filled, but I can put that aside. So we aren't playing that game anymore? So be it. I keep the pretty girl on the outside. His golden self is strong, powerful, well-defined musculature, and his leonine tail could encircle myself so nicely.... Have it your way, sexy. A sexy smirk now, my nostrils taking in his scent of arousal. I know he's thinking about it. My body's on fire, nerves on edge.. This could go either way, really. More seduction, or lashing out. Tell me your name. I am Arvakl. I have doubts that he will give me his name, but it's worth asking, isn't it?

I take a step away, hooves gently kicking up snow. I show him my backside, offering him trust by leaving myself nearly defenseless. I let my tail swish from side to side as I bend my head to snuff at the snow. When I raise my head again, my emerald eyes show promise of an adventure - whatever kind this ruffian desires. I like the snark that he sends my way. I'm a voracious soul - send some more my way, if you please.

Walk. Talk.
@[Thranduil]
OOC: Oh she likes him.. she wants to play all the games! Sexy time or otherwise lol
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-05-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-07-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-07-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-14-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM