the Rift

!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
Mine audits pricked up at the sound of impending hooves. The way mine bodice twisted was near thrice times in different directions, audits shifting to attempt to pinpoint the sounds. Alas, mineself hast no need to be-eth on edge when words were flung into the air. Perhaps mineself would stumble across someone who mightest be mine new comrade. A new way of life wast called upon post haste should mineself be able to adapt to thine's new conditions thou darest to throw mineself into.

Mine wings pressed tightly against mine bodice as mineself spun to face his impending bodice. His words were simple, like mine hast been in the years past. However, the method of his speech was but little importance to mine mind. But, before mind words hast fallen from mine lips a sharp movement of fire-like proportions send mineself staggering backwards - mind afraid of thine ashes towering from thine heavens again. Mineself dost not wish to be set upon thine situations of death, destruction, and those which require mineself to fly to find safety.

Alas, mine fears were needless, and mine eyes lingered upon her frame and then that of the crowing parrot's form. "I'm humbly beseech thee to forgive mine previous transgression. Mine mind believed thou's avian wast heavenly fires from mountains of ash and lava," mine voice spilled from mine lips in delicate phrasings, a bow of mine head in apologies before daring to raise mine head and allow mine gaze to reach towards his. Hopefully he dost not find mine actions to be appalling. Hast I been prepared for thine fire to be upon an avian's flesh so unnaturally mineself would not darest to hast taken a step back.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

ooc goes hurr.

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-04-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-07-2014, 05:56 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-10-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-15-2014, 06:02 PM