the Rift

!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Mine feet shuffled uncertainly at thou's actions. For, after all, why wast it of such necessity to taunt mineself with the creation who dost have the ability to appear with flames. Alas, as mine pardon's fallest from mine lips the same falls from his. The way that he spoke twas but a comfort to mine mind in the circumstances to which I had stumbled upon.

Ye's pheonix is hissing, though. I doubt that these creatures really dost hiss in pleasure. Mine thoughts reeled, thou mine feet stayed secured upon thine's fine terrain. He offered his title, as well as that of his avian before the unthinkable darest to occur. For mine eyes just saw the barest of hints to what twas occurring mere feet away from our gathering. Though, I was uncertain if I could henceforth call thee stag a fere it dost naught bother me. As she turns to forms far from mine imaginations can believe mine eyes fall placidly upon her grey frame with her one wing.

Mine tongue darest to tie itself in the uncertainty of the situation. For, had she also tried to run from the heavenly fires? And, once her title is offered, mine lips opened in bewilderment. "Did thou come from a land of nary but fires and ash hailing from the sky," there was a slight pause as mine wing lifted, giving pure view to the bloodied bandage that dost loop across the dearth of feathers upon my appendage, "Mine mind dost believed that I would find nary from mine lands, from Pompeii," Mineself is elated at the thought that mineself might have found someone from mine lands in the midst of this new world. Alas, at the same time, another thought dawned upon mine mind - that I hadst naught given mine name. "Mineself beseeches thee to forgive mineself. I hadst forgotten to give mine title. Ye may call mineself Laedere. It is but mine pleasure to meet ye both, Africa and Midas."

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

ooc goes hurr.

Coding || Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-04-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-07-2014, 05:56 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-10-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-15-2014, 06:02 PM