the Rift

A Place of Genesis [Gods/Open]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The golden coat shifted as the god turned to face his siblings, liquid glance cast at the strange, mortal stallion for the briefest of moments. His brother's voice grated against his ears with all the chiding and worry of a parent over another child. Hah! He did not need to be parented; he needed his brother and sister, and the two seemed hell bent on pushing him out and regulating him to the monotonous task of making sure the sun rose daily. The Sun God refused to answer.

Instead, he let his ears fall flat against his skull when his sister appeared, her bitter tone and sarcastic smile a perfect definition of her true, cruel personality. She was a manipulative bitch, and he hated her for that. Their words rung through his mind, and he felt fear for the first time in a very long time. Unable to return to his shrine? Everything he kept was there, hidden and tucked away so carefully. Would he wither away without access to the heavens?

"This land is ours," he said quietly and with an unnatural calm. "I created this place.". Liquid, golden eyes watched as the fire churned in the hole, beautiful flashes of fire brightening the night sky. "You have no right to determine my fate as a god, but I accept your punishment. The winter will be particularly bitter without me, but I suppose you care not for the mortals where the weather is concerned. - only where my fire is concerned. Touching."

Then, the God of the Sun leveled his gaze on the stallion standing there with his little dragon. "Do you feel that this is fair, newcomer? Or shall I show you what this situation truly entails..." he said, voice deepening to an angry growl. With an expression of vehemency, he stomped a single, cloven hoof and a cloud of flame engulfed the stallion. Where it would hit would depend on how he would try and escape the heat.

"Stop." He commanded, and his command had to be obeyed. "Watch." The burns of the stallion began to clear and heal, the power of light also having the ability to knit together tissues. Golden marks replaced the pain and the raw skin. "All those who suffer are rewarded."

He turned back to his brother and sister, walking toward them boldly. "I know one who will be thrilled to see that I have been removed from my station, and I cannot wait until his return..." he hummed, a knowing smile on his lips. "If you need me, you know where to find me." The God of the Sun tossed fire from his mane before heading north to the Frostbreath Steppe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Place of Genesis [Gods/Open] - by Lace - 08-25-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: A Place of Genesis [Gods/Open] - by Lace - 09-07-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: A Place of Genesis [Gods/Open] - by God of the Sun - 09-26-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: A Place of Genesis [Gods/Open] - by Lace - 10-06-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: A Place of Genesis [Gods/Open] - by Tamme - 10-08-2012, 12:50 PM