the Rift

[OPEN] Glass Spires of the West [WORLD'S EDGE]

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable

It seems that the gods have willed that no adventure is complete without Kahlua. Sure enough, your friend is here, but her voice sounds from behind you instead of from the shadows of the drapery. As she calls your name, you turn around to a rush of black and white and a warm greeting, which you happily return. “Hello!” you exclaim, nearly dancing in place with excitement. “What is this place!?” she asks you, gesturing to the tent. “I don’t know,” you reply, giggling, “I was just about to ask you the same thing! I had a feeling you’d be here, somehow I just knew—wait, how did you get here, by the way? I mean, I know that there’s magic; after all, this place is floating, but I didn’t see a way…” You prattle on in this manner, your happy babble filling the space as you tell her this and that about the story of your own arrival and your exploration of the island so far. “…and have you seen the waterfalls yet?” you go on, eyes widening in enthusiasm as you continue your chatter, “They’re the most beautiful thing, making rainbows everywhere! I can’t believe it!” And you’re off again, recalling how pretty it was to fly through the spectrums that seemed to hang in midair. Finally, you pause to take a breath and realize that you’ve been monopolizing the conversation.

“Sorry!” you laugh sheepishly, ducking your head. “I never did give you a chance to say…how did you get all the way up here, Kahlua? Was it magic?” Your grey eyes take on a dreamy quality, and you pirouette like a drunken ballerina at the last word. Magic never ceases to amaze you; it was something that you rarely saw in Th’orqui but that seems to be abundant here: the gods must be smiling down upon the Helovians. “Tell me everything!”

horse:Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com || bg: Dark-Wolfs-Stock.deviantart.com || wings: Chocomix-Stock.deviantart.com & Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com || image: impassioned-dreams.deviantart.com || table by wanda
Image Link
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glass Spires of the West [WORLD'S EDGE] - by Nasreen - 07-22-2014, 01:18 AM