the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus
the Wind Dancer
A sigh fills me. Evidently, I'm in one of my wistful, ancient moods, where everything that others do seems foolish and way too much effort. As my cerulean eyes glance over to the odd, brightly coloured mare (a hybrid, I note wryly), I watch her puff herself up. I resist the urge to yawn in her face, though I do accept her invitation, and meander closer to her. I am unperturbed by her display, by her words and her aggressive manner. Truly, I cannot even be bothered right now, but I let myself be pulled towards her anyway. If she wanted to engage in a physical tousle, I wouldn't deny it to her, despite my disinterest in her.

"So, what do you want?" My motion pauses several yards before her, my posture relaxed, to the point where I hope to demonstrate just how little her existence matters to me at this moment. One of my hindlegs hitches onto its toe, my tail rests against the ground as my eyes and ears scope out our surroundings. This cloudy landscape is like nothing I've ever seen before, and I'm not lying when I say I feel like exploring it.

I would have preferred to have you with me, Sitka. You would probably hate it here, on a land suspended so far above the earth's crust. You never did enjoy flying, I can only imagine how floating on a cloud-island would go down with you. The thought allows a small, wistful smirk to take up residence in the corner of my maw, though this daft, pink flamingo probably thinks it some sort of challenge. My tail rests down on the loam beneath, as my eyes lazily return to the hybrid. "Do you live here?" I add, trying to show some interest, though truly, I couldn't possibly care less. Secretly, I think I hope she might just up and walk away from me, so that I could fulfil what I did have curiosity in - having a closer look at this island.

@[Arvakl]
:)
x - x
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM