the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
The pegasus mare comes closer, landing on the ground not too far away, and her pistons bring her ever nearer. As she lands, the position of the sun is no longer a concern in seeing her. I see now that she is a strange reflection of the sky. A beautiful clear blue, bright with the smiling face of the sun. It's rather strange, but appealing.... Her eyes electric blue, captivating my own emerald ones. I can't help but find her attractive. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I squash the feeling like a bug. What sort of madness is that, thinking attractive one of the same sex. Perhaps all I really mean is that she is beautiful. One girl complimenting another. My lip curls, even as she remains completely disinterested by me. Disinterested, beautiful whore. She asks me what I want and if I live here. Ha! Although it is an interesting question. Who does live here? I think that I've seen the end of the island - is it big enough to hide some lonely creature up here? A curious thought, to say the least. The mare feigns interest in my existence, and I can't help but say that I'm rather insulted. Shouldn't I be the center of everyone's universe? Shouldn't she by DYING to get to know a most fabulous me? Hm. I suppose the island IS rather fascinating... perhaps fascinating enough to eclipse me. But just this once. After that, I sure hope that she will see the light. No, I don't. But it would be nice to. I concede the point, there is no doubt that this is a beautiful place to explore and learn about. I cock my head, letting a smile slide on my pretty lips. I am Arvakl. You are?

Walk. Talk.

I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 01:34 AM