the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
The smirk that had glanced over the fae's countenance settles there and shows no sign of moving. Instead it spreads to her eyes, and those electric blue eyes (had I really not noticed those before?!) seem to be quietly laughing at me. My ears twitch back, nostrils still flared, and my annoyance is definitely still there. Though, perhaps I've managed to temper it a little, and keep it from bursting out like unruly flames. I stay still for a moment, letting swirling thoughts settle in my mind, not sorting through them as I might normally do. When they finally quiet, the thought in my mind is that I should not be so uppity or sensitive in this moment - not this way. I take a step closer.. nearing the sky lady who calls herself Surrie. My ears move forward again and I lower my head, relaxing the tense posture of my neck. I love the way her body reflects the sky. What more is this lady keeping from me.. I just wonder... I blink a couple times and my gaze softens. These feelings.. they're not okay. They're not. But maybe.. that's not what I'm going for at all. It's just a show, a façade, a game. Whatever happens I can repress it from my memory, deny it, make it go away. I can and I will. I reshuffle my wings and tuck them neatly against my creme body. "Where every Pegasus lives." I delicate, soft smile slips onto my face, and it is surprisingly genuine. "Then we have something in common, dear Surrie." I savor the name on my tongue. Even if it is not her true name, I rather like it. I'm not sure I'd mind calling her that all the time even if I learned her true identity.

I sidle my body a little bit closer, until we are only a few feet apart, and I hope she does not move away. How will she take my advances? Advances? A game, girl, a game, do not forget that. This is the face, the makeup that we dab gently over our face. Do not mistake that these could ever be real feelings or anything more than a day of fun. I must remember that. I must. Or else shoot me in the skull where I stand, damn it all.

Walk. Talk.

I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 01:34 AM