the Rift

[PRIVATE] They Don't Know About Us

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu waited for Lakota to answer her question about why she had decided to stay near the borders and send her bear to find her. Obviously, with the way she winced, she had not thought about the number of things that it could have meant. First and foremost in Ktulu's mind was that Lakota had not liked their new home and was leaving, followed by the possibility that she was laying somewhere injured and dying. "Please don't do that again." Her voice was quiet but her gaze was unwavering as she looked at her mate. "I don't like worrying." She didn't like being scared either and for the little bit of time that she had followed Aodaun she had been scared.

The subject of foals did nothing to ease her worry because she knew that there was no way she would be able to give Lakota the children that she desired. A stallion would have to intervene and the very idea of it made Ktulu's irrationally upset. If Lakota wanted to use another stallion to sire her children she would have to do it without Ktulu's consent and without her knowledge until after the deed was done because if she knew when it was going to happen she would not be able to promise that the stallion would go uninjured. Her train of thought came to a screeching halt when Lakota brought up the Gods and the mare could have slapped herself for not thinking about them. "I think the better question would be if the gods would be willing to go against nature and allow us to have them." She said, brushing off Lakota's doubts about Ktulu not wanting children with her. Of course she wouldn't mind them, she just hadn't thought the conversation would come up so soon.

"I'd carry them, or at least I would want to. I merely... I merely want to be a better mother than my own. I have always wanted foals, and I cannot imagine loving any other aside from you. I don't believe I could even temporarily use a stallion, I know you have Hototo and Ranjiri...I won't be disappointed if you do not desire more."

"You do know that you're not a good liar, don't you?" Ktulu asked, crimson eyes narrowing as Lakota claimed that she wouldn't be disappointed if she didn't want foals. "I know you well enough to know when you're lying. You would be disappointed if I said no." Her tail flicked and she looked up to the sky, sighing as she did so. "Foals are a lot of responsibility.." 'Make relationship stronger.' Eytan chimed in. "Yes." Ktulu murmured as her gaze fell to the grizzly. "They do." Ktulu could feel the giddiness bubbling in Eytan's furry body at the thought of more foals. Whatever maternal instinct she lacked was made up for in Eytan. Finally Ktulu nodded her head and looked back at Lakota. "I won't deny you what you want." She said. "If you want foals then we will have them on way or another."

credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
They Don't Know About Us - by Lakota - 07-06-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: They Don't Know About Us - by Ktulu - 07-06-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: They Don't Know About Us - by Lakota - 07-06-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: They Don't Know About Us - by Ktulu - 07-07-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: They Don't Know About Us - by Lakota - 07-09-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: They Don't Know About Us - by Ktulu - 07-21-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: They Don't Know About Us - by Lakota - 07-23-2014, 10:29 PM