the Rift

[OPEN] I Pray for a Sunset [Moon]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

Moments, possibly even less than moments had passed since the words had left my vocal chords before the odd scent of lavender introduced itself into the light breeze that was still playing with the ends of my now slightly tangled tresses. As ivory lids pulled away from my orchid pools, the soft violet frame of the silver haired Goddess came into view, suddenly appearing from the starry sky and stepping lightly onto the ruins of the shrine that still honored her.
A feeling of awe prickled at the very core of my being as I remained knelt before the shrine as the lavender mare began to speak, her lyrics just as light and melodious as I had expected. But with an edge that was surprising but welcomed...I wasn't sure if I could deal with a happy-go-lucky Goddess at a time like this. I wasn't one that would accept "I'm sorry"s and "that's so horrid"s when it came to what had happened to the two leg who had once been my rider. "Such a pity....These shrines used to be so beautiful..." The unnaturally colored mare seemed to talk to herself while she stared upon the cracked and worn shrine that I assumed had once been as stunning as the creature it was built to honor. "...That is, until we destroyed them." She continued to speak as her pupiless gaze turned on me, it was met by my own orchid pools as I wondered for a moment just why they had destroyed such beautiful creations rather than enjoy them.
But I wasn't here to carry on a conversation with the Goddess, I had came here with a purpose and it seemed the Goddess had grown tired of her small talk anyway. "I am here, daughter of the Edge. What is it you seek?"
She spoke as I pulled my knees from the ground, dents and a couple scrapes from the pressure of the hardened lava pressing against the skin now decorated the white hairs that painted the lower halves of my limbs. My tongue clicked against the roof of my mouth in typical nervous fashion as my orchids settled once again on the holy mare who I was sure knew exactly what it was that I was here for. "I seek a companion to fill the void the loss of my rider caused, Kokomikeis." My voice came out stronger than I had expected when speaking to a deity, there was no nervous quake or any stumbling over syllables. It had all gone smoothly as if I were talking to the Stormbringer or Dragomir, hopefully she would find it more amusing rather than offensive. But legend had it the Goddess of the Moon was a mysterious one, you were never sure what side of her you would get.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[God of the Moon]
Words;; 467
OOC;; Using my VOTG pass in order to get this pretty girl a companion!

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-07-2014, 01:47 PM